There are a few loan providers that offer loans without requiring a selfie. These providers typically use other methods to verify your identity, such as your BVN, bank statement, or credit report. Here are a few of the most popular loan providers that offer loans without a selfie.
Why Do Most Loan Apps Demand Selfies?
- Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance. Selfies are a form of biometric identification that can help loan apps verify the identity of their borrowers. This is important for KYC compliance, which is a set of regulations that financial institutions must follow to prevent fraud and money laundering.
- Fraud prevention. Selfies can also help loan apps detect and prevent fraud. For example, if a borrower submits a selfie that does not match their ID, the loan app may be able to flag the loan as fraudulent.
- Risk assessment. Loan apps can use selfies to assess the risk of lending money to a borrower. For example, if a borrower’s selfie shows that they are in a different location than their ID, the loan app may be more likely to deny the loan.
However, it is important to note that not all loan apps demand selfies. Some apps may only require borrowers to submit a photo of their ID. It is also important to be aware of the risks of providing selfies to loan apps, such as the possibility of identity theft or blackmail.
Here are some tips for protecting yourself when providing selfies to loan apps:
- Only provide selfies to reputable apps that have a good track record of protecting user data.
- Do not provide selfies that contain sensitive information, such as your address or date of birth.
- Be aware of the risks of identity theft and blackmail.
10 Loan App Without Selfie In Nigeria
These apps all use alternative methods to verify your identity, such as your BVN, phone number, and bank account information. They typically offer loans ranging from N1,000 to N50,000, with repayment terms of 7 to 30 days. The interest rates on these loans vary, but they are typically higher than those offered by banks.
It is important to note that not all loan applications are created equal. Some are more reputable than others, and some may have higher interest rates or stricter repayment terms. Before you apply for a loan, it is important to compare different lenders and choose one that is right for you.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a loan app without a selfie:
- The amount of the loan: How much money do you need?
- The repayment term: How long do you have to repay the loan?
- The interest rate: What is the interest rate on the loan?
- The fees: Are there any fees associated with the loan?
- The reputation of the lender: Is the lender reputable?
Once you have considered these factors, you can start comparing different loan apps to find one that is right for you. You can find reviews of different loan apps online, or you can ask your friends or family for recommendations.
Here are some additional tips for getting a loan without a selfie:
- Have a good credit history: If you have a good credit history, you will be more likely to be approved for a loan.
- Provide accurate information: Make sure you provide accurate information when you apply for a loan. This will help the lender assess your risk and make a decision about whether to approve your loan.
- Be prepared to repay the loan: Before you apply for a loan, make sure you are prepared to repay it. This means having a steady income and a budget that can accommodate the monthly payments.
CarrotPay is a mobile lending app that offers quick and easy loans to Nigerians. You can apply for a loan on CarrotPay even if you have no credit history, and you don’t need to provide any collateral.
To qualify for a CarrotPay loan, you must be at least 21 years old and have a valid Nigerian bank account. You will also need to provide your BVN, phone number, and employment details.
The amount of money you can borrow on CarrotPay depends on your credit score and repayment history. You can borrow as little as N5,000 and up to N50,000. The repayment period is usually 60 to 180 days, and the interest rate is between 3% and 10% per month.
To apply for a CarrotPay loan, you can download the app on the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once you have the app, you can create an account and start the application process.
JumiaOne is an automated lending service by Jumia that provides unsecured personal loans to individuals and businesses in Nigeria. The loan amount can range from ₦10,000 to ₦500,000, and the repayment period is up to 12 months.
Okash Loan App
Okash is a mobile lending platform that offers short-term loans to individuals in Nigeria. The loans are available to people who are 20-55 years old and have a valid bank account. Okash does not require any collateral or guarantors, and the application process is quick and easy.
The amount of loan you can get from Okash depends on your credit score and repayment history. The minimum loan amount is NGN 3,000, and the maximum loan amount is NGN 500,000. The loan tenure is between 91 and 365 days.
The interest rate on Okash loans is calculated on a daily basis. The current interest rate is 1.8% per day. This means that if you borrow NGN 3,000 for 30 days, you will pay NGN 1,080 in interest.
To apply for an Okash loan, you need to download the Okash app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once you have downloaded the app, you need to create an account and provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, and bank account details.
After you have submitted your application, Okash will review your information and make a decision within minutes. If your application is approved, the funds will be deposited into your bank account within 5 minutes.
Aella is a fintech company that provides instant loans to individuals and businesses in Nigeria. The company’s loan product, Aella Credit, is a non-collateralized loan that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as covering unexpected expenses, consolidating debt, or making investments.
To qualify for an Aella loan, you must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid BVN and a smartphone. You will also need to provide some basic information about your income and expenses. Once your application is approved, you will receive the funds in your bank account within minutes.
The interest rate on Aella loans ranges from 2% to 20% per month, which translates to an annual percentage rate (APR) of 22% to 264%. This is a relatively high interest rate, but it is comparable to the rates offered by other online lenders in Nigeria.
Aella loans are repaid in installments over a period of 61 to 365 days. There are no late fees, but you will be charged a flat fee for each loan. The amount of the flat fee will vary depending on the size of your loan and the length of your repayment period.
Overall, Aella is a good option for Nigerians who need quick access to cash. The company’s loan process is simple and straightforward, and the interest rates are competitive. However, it is important to be aware of the high interest rates before you apply for a loan.
Eyowo does not currently offer loans. However, they do offer a number of other financial products, including:
- Payments: You can use Eyowo to send and receive money from friends, family, and businesses. You can also use Eyowo to pay for goods and services online or in-store.
- Savings: Eyowo offers a number of savings plans, including fixed savings and recurring savings. You can also use Eyowo to save for specific goals, such as a vacation or a new car.
- Cards: Eyowo offers a Mastercard debit card that you can use to make purchases online or in-store. The card is linked to your Eyowo account, so you can use it to access your savings and payments.
If you are looking for a loan, Eyowo is not currently the best option. However, they do offer a number of other financial products that you may find useful.
ALAT loans are a type of personal loan offered by Wema Bank through its digital bank, ALAT. These loans are unsecured, meaning you do not need to provide any collateral to qualify. They are also relatively easy to apply for, as you can do so entirely online through the ALAT app.
The amount of money you can borrow through an ALAT loan depends on your income and credit history. However, you can typically borrow anywhere from ₦5,000 to ₦4 million. The interest rate on ALAT loans is 2% per month, and the repayment period is between 3 and 24 months.
To apply for an ALAT loan, you will need to have a standard savings ALAT account. You will also need to have made both frequent credit and debit transactions with the account in order to be eligible.
Once you have applied for a loan, you will receive an offer within minutes. If you accept the offer, the funds will be credited to your ALAT account immediately.
Carbon is a financial technology company that provides loans to individuals and businesses in Nigeria. They offer a variety of loan products, including personal loans, business loans, and top-ups. Carbon loans are available to both salaried and self-employed individuals, and there is no need for collateral.
To apply for a Carbon loan, you can download the Carbon app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to create an account and provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth. You will also need to provide your bank account details.
Once you have submitted your application, Carbon will review your information and make a decision within minutes. If your application is approved, you will be able to access the funds in your Carbon account immediately.
PalmCredit is a mobile lending app that offers instant loans to Nigerians. You can borrow between NGN10,000 and NGN300,000, with repayment terms of 91 to 365 days. The interest rate is between 24% and 56% APR, depending on your credit score.
To apply for a PalmCredit loan, you will need to download the app and create an account. You will then need to provide some basic information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and bank account details. You will also need to upload a copy of your ID and a recent utility bill.
Once your application is submitted, PalmCredit will review your information and make a decision within minutes. If you are approved, the funds will be deposited into your bank account immediately.
Quickteller is a leading payments platform in Nigeria that allows users to make payments for a variety of services, including airtime recharge, bill payments, and money transfers. It is a subsidiary of Interswitch, a leading payments company in Africa.
Quickteller was launched in 2004 and has since grown to become one of the most popular payments platforms in Nigeria. It offers a wide range of features, including:
- The ability to make payments for airtime, data, and cable TV subscriptions
- The ability to pay bills for utilities, schools, and other businesses
- The ability to transfer money between bank accounts
- The ability to buy and sell airtime and data
- The ability to top up your Quickteller wallet
Quickteller is available through a variety of channels, including the website, mobile app, and USSD code. It is also integrated with a number of third-party platforms, such as Jumia and Konga.
Quickteller is a convenient and secure way to make payments in Nigeria. It is used by millions of people every day and is trusted by leading businesses and organizations.
Here are some of the benefits of using Quickteller:
- It is a convenient way to make payments. You can make payments from anywhere, at any time, using your mobile phone or computer.
- It is a secure way to make payments. Your payments are protected by SSL encryption.
- It is a reliable way to make payments. Quickteller has been in operation for over 15 years and has a proven track record of reliability.
- It is a cost-effective way to make payments. Quickteller charges a low fee for its services.
FairMoney is a digital microfinance bank that offers a variety of financial products and services, including personal loans, business loans, savings accounts, and investment products. It is a licensed financial institution by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
FairMoney is a popular choice for borrowers because it offers quick and easy access to credit, with no collateral required. The company also has a reputation for being transparent and fair in its lending practices.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!