In this, tutorial we will are going to discuss more on how to activate GTBank MasterCard for online transactions, what is GTBank Naira MasterCard?
The GTBank Naira MasterCard is a Naira-denominated debit card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide. It is denominated in Naira, and can be used for ATM cash withdrawals and also to settle purchases/payments via POS terminals.
The GTBank Naira MasterCard is mainly accepted locally. It can be linked online and in real-time to your Current or Savings account.
Frequently Asked Question
How to activate my GTBank MasterCard for international transactions
How to activate GTBank MasterCard for online transactions without
How to activate GTBank MasterCard for online transactions using
How to activate GTBank MasterCard for online transactions through
How to activate GTBank MasterCard for online transactions ATM
GTB debit card
GTBank internet banking
International spending limit on GTB naira Mastercard
To Get started with your Mastercard
- Set up autopay. Setting up autopay should be one of the first steps you take when you get your credit card. Autopay lets you set a payment amount for your card that will automatically post on a selected date. Since Mastercard is just your card’s payment network, you will need to check out your provider-specific activation steps to set up autopay.
- You have to activate your card PIN. Your PIN works as an additional layer of security to keep your account safe.
- Download the provider app. Most providers offer a mobile app to help you manage your account on the go. You can view your balance, make changes to your account preferences, and even check or redeem rewards from some apps.
- Check out your card benefits and features. Log in to your provider account to re-review your card’s rates and fees, as well as the card’s bonus perks and features.
- You to use your card when making purchases that earn you extra cash back or points.
What Can I Do With GTBank Naira MasterCard
Here are things, you can do with the GTBank Naira MasterCard:
- You complete all transactions with your GTBank Naira MasterCard, including cash withdrawals, payments, and purchases in Nigeria across all channels (ATM, POS, Online).
- Pay school tuition & accommodation fees for you or your wards locally via the payment portal on the website of the educational institution or in person using the merchant’s POS terminal.
- Shop easily online with your card.
- Transact safely without the risk of carrying cash. Your Naira MasterCard has security features such as Chip and PIN technology which guards against unauthorized transactions.
The card also uses Card Secure which is an additional verification feature for web (online) transactions.
Please visit www.gtbank.com/cardsecure for more information on how to register for GTBank Naira MasterCard.
You can activate GTBank Naira Mastercard in three ways by using a mobile phone, mobile app, and online.
Let’s also, see: Gtbank Student Loan: Everything You Need To Know
How To Activate GTBank Naira MasterCard Using Mobile Phone
If you to activate GTBank Naira MasterCard on your Mobile phone, you have to follow these step by steps procedures:
- On the back of your card, call the Bank number
- Request to “Activate card“
- Then, you will be required to provide your MasterCard credit card information and also provide some personal information for verification.
Once, you have provided the information. you will be approved and your GTBank Naira MasterCard will be activated.
How To Activate GTBank Naira MasterCard Using Mobile App
If you to activate GTBank Naira MasterCard on your mobile app, you have to follow these step by steps procedures:
- You have to download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Play Store and install.
- Log in to your online account.
- Enter your “Username and password“.
- Click on “Card” under Account. Then, follow the next instructions in order to activate your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
GTBank Internet Banking
GTBank Internet Banking launches you into a world without limits. It is a robust channel designed with the state–of–the–art technology that gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows you to conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online in real-time.
With Internet Banking, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
- Easy access to your account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- The convenience of conducting banking transactions from the comfort of home/office.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Easy Access to bank information and products.
- Effective, cheaper, and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
- Allows 24/7 access to an account.
- You can transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world Change your password and update your personal details.
- 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions, and print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, and transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm, and stop cheques.
- Pay for your US Visa fee
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways).
How To Activate GTBank Naira MasterCard Using Online
If you to activate GTBank Naira MasterCard on your online, you have to follow these step by steps procedures:
- Log in the your online account
- Click on “New card” under the account
- Then, you have to enter correct information about your current card such as expiration date, card number, Card Verification Value (CVV), and Card Verification Code (CVC). Please make sure you enter your ID number, date of birth, and social security number.
How To Activate GTBank MasterCard For Online Transactions ATM
If you to activate GTBank Naira MasterCard on ATM, you have to follow these step by steps procedures:
- You have to visit any ATM machine
- Insert your ATM into the machine
- A menu will display on the screen, select “Quickteller“
- Select “Pay bills“
- Choose account type (savings or current account)
- Click on “Others“
- Enter “Payment code” and your phone number (Customer reference). Then, accept the N1.00 amount displayed and wait for other instructions.
GTBank Naira MasterCard Transaction Limit
- Local ATM daily withdrawals: N150,000
- Local POS & Online daily transactions: N3,000,000.
GTB Debit Card
GTB debit cards are in 4 different types: Naira debit cards, Dollar debit cards, Prepaid cards, and Dollar credit cards.
Naira debit cards
- Naira mastercard
- GT Crea8 Card
- SKS Toon card
- GTBank NRN Naira MasterCard
- Platinum MasterCard
- GT Instant Card
Dollar debit cards
- Dollar Debit Visa Card (Your visa to the world)
- Dollar Debit MasterCard
- Prepaid Virtual Naira MasterCard
- Prepaid Utility Card
- GTBank Prepaid Dollar Card
Dollar credit cards
- World MasterCard
- GTBank Visa classic credit card
- GTBank Standard credit MasterCard
GTB Customer Care
If more inquiry contact: 070048266328
+2348039003900 or you can visit https://twitter.com/gtbank.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!