Advice for people for new month quotes-
As the new month is fast approaching, what are your intentions and expectations?
In this post, we are going to explore some new month quotes that can energize, motivate, and inspire you to take bold steps into a new month.
“Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
The new month is a chance to reach your specific goals, learn from past mistakes and other people’s flaws.
“Let this new month bring great miracles, new adventures, incredible breakthroughs, new visions & greater blessings for you & your loved ones.” – Rajesh Goyal
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”— Mahatma Gandhi
“Let from this month onwards your days become happier, fulfilling, purposeful, satisfying & joyful.”– Rajesh Goyal
Short new month quotes
“One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
“Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
“The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
“Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
“Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.” — Oprah Winfrey
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
“Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.”― Richie Norton
“I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the last day.” – J. K. Rowling
“New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings.” – April Mae Monterrosa
“Don’t pass on your passions. Endure. Strive. Ensure.”― Anthony Liccione
Inspirational advice for people for new month quotes
1. “Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is.” – Bob Feller
2. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
3. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless
4. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
5. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
6. “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
7. “You can start anew at any given moment. Life is just the passage of time and it’s up to you to pass it as you please.”― Charlotte Eriksson
8. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us.” ― Mimi Novic
9. “It’s humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating.” ― Jennifer Ritchie Payette
10. “You can become better tomorrow than you are today, but it requires letting go of your past and learning from success and failure.” ― Steve Gilliland
11. “A new month, new chapter, new page and new wishes. May the month give you courage, strength, confidence, patience, self-love and peace.” ― Pramod Kumar Sidar
12. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose — not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” ― Anne Sullivan
13. “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” ― Karen Casey
14. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Life is just a set of new beginnings, but the outcomes are up to ourselves.” — Lisa Marie Husby
16. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” — St. Francis of Assisi
17. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
What are 5 famous quotes?
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!