It’s terrible news for fans of musician Paul Okoye and his now-estranged wife Anita Okoye, who just finalized their divorce.
If you’ll recall, Anita filed for divorce last year, citing infidelity, separation, her husband’s absence as a parent, fraud, and emotional and mental abuse.
In the end, Anita and Paul Okoye were able to get a divorce from an Abuja High court sitting in Maitama after bringing their case there a year earlier.
Without a question, Anita came out on top, as she asked to be awarded a monthly payout of $20,000 plus many of her husband’s residences.
You may recall that Anita Okoye took Paul Okoye to court earlier this year due to the latter’s alleged extramarital affair.
Many people’s hopes for the couple’s reunion after more than a year of separation have been dashed.
But since Anita Okoye has continued her divorce case, we highly doubt that will ever happen.
In her fillings, Anita Okoye dragged Paul to court for sleeping with their housemaid, Florence.
According to court documents that surfaced online, Paul was inviting Florence to hotels to carry out their illicit affairs.
According to the court records, Paul had Anita and her sister move out when they found out about his romance with his housekeeper.
He further bragged that he did this so that Anita would have no one to turn to but him, thereby clipping her feathers.
It was upsetting to learn that Paul Okoye had not even cared about his children and had seldom taken part in correcting them.
Even though Paul and Anita had created a mall together, he had broken his commitment to Anita by not providing a storefront for her company, TannkCo.
In light of all of the above, Anita Okoye ultimately decided to pursue a divorce.
- During an IG live, Portable cautions TG Omori, “No come to Lekki” [Watch video]
- Celebrate Zubby Michael’s 38th birthday with Obi Cubana, Destiny Etiko, Tacha, Peter Psquare, and others
- People wey dey do POS now don do pass God-Comedian Akpororo calls out POS agents over exorbitant charges [Video]
- Drama! Just as Bobrisky, James Brown also shows off the N2million credit alert he received from his lover, Papito
- From Idris to Bob, – Reactions as Bobrisky posts fake N1m alert, says it’s from fan
- Bobrisky seems to make fun of the runs girls after a fan gave him N1million for looking well
- “Ike zillion zillion”-IVD reacts following alleged remand in Kirikiri prison
- “I’ll never forgive you all”- Ayra Starr recounts how Nigerian passport officers embarrassed Ayra Starr
- “Advice wey you no follow” – Regina Daniels is criticized online for her remark about “unconditional love”
- “Why I slid into Nancy Isime’s DM” – Singer, Boy Spyce opens up
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!