Babcock University Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session –
The Babcock University Management has declared 170 as its cutoff for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
However, surpassing the Jamb cutoff mark isn’t the only criterion one must meet below are the general eligibility candidates must meet.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- Candidates awaiting 2023 WAEC/NECO/SSCE results will be required to present acceptable qualifications before matriculation
- All candidates who APPLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter, Transcript, and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
- Admission into Babcock University undergraduate programs is only through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and JAMB Direct Entry (DE).
- Only UTME and DE Applicants/candidates who selected Babcock University as the first choice are eligible for the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- However, Applicants/Candidates who did not select Babcock University as their Institution of first choice can apply, BUT are required to change their institution of first choice to Babcock University at any accredited JAMB CBT Centre in order to complete the Admission process.
- Applicants/Candidates applying for Inter-University Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission Letter, Transcript, and Attestation Letter from the previous University to effect the Inter-University transfer with JAMB.
- The application is also open to foreign applicants provided they meet the general entry and JAMB requirements.
220 – 240 –
- Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only)
- and Nursing
- Mass Communication,
- Common Law,
- Computer Science,
- English Language,
- all engineering courses at the University except Agricultural and Bio-system Engineering.
Between 180 – 190
- All other courses.
We hope this article answers most of your questions and helps you in your admission journey. and do not hesitate to ask questions about what you don’t understand.
That is all for now for the BABCOCK Cut-Off Mark, You can check the information on other schools using the links below, If you find this article informative you can recommend it to your friends and family who need it too.
Does Babcock accept second choice?
Applicants/Candidates who did not select Babcock University as their Institution of first choice can apply, BUT are required to change their institution of first choice to Babcock University at any accredited JAMB CBT Centre in order to complete the Admission process.
Is Babcock’s admission still on?
Can I enter Babcock without JAMB?
Candidates are to APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University and are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination.
How much is Babcock Post UTME?
The cost of the Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!