Have you heard about Citi Bank? how to apply for USSD Code and requirements Using Citi Bank in Nigeria. In this post, we will state all you need to know about Citibank loans, Citibank loan application online, Citibank loan interest rate, Citibank loan app, Citibank loan application, Citibank loan requirements, Citibank loan Nigeria, Citibank loan login.
Thanks, readers who are interested to know.
Citi Bank is a mobile loan app that provides quick and easy loans to Nigerians. The app is available on both Android and iOS devices.
To apply for a loan, you simply need to download the app, create an account, and provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, and bank account details. Once your application is approved, you will receive the funds in your bank account within minutes.
We are going to elaborate on this post, please don’t forget to like, share and comment on this post. You may be asking, is Citibank an online bank? Yes, let’s see, how to download the Citibank Bank app with your mobile phone in this tutorial guide.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD Citibank BANK APP
To download the Citibank Bank app on your mobile phone, click on your Google Play store or app store; Using BANKING METHOD.
How To Open An Citibank Account
- On your mobile phone and click on Google Playstore/App Store and Install the Citibank Mobile App.
- Then, click “Register” and log in for Online Banking.
- Select “Country“
- Select language “English“
- Enter your (First, Middle, Last)Name, Marital status, and Gender (Male/Female).
- Accept the “Terms and conditions“.
- Provide necessary information such as Date of birth, Email address, and Phone Number.
- A Social Security Number or ITIN.
- Enter a phone number that is activated.
- Enter a “new pin” and confirm the new pin.
CONGRATULATION, you now have an active account with Citibank. You can fund your newly opened account.
Note: To apply online, you must be a U.S. citizen or resident and at least 18 years old and above.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Opening Citibank Account
You will be required to upload some important documents and some personal details before you can open a Citibank account.
- Name (First Name -Middle Name – Last Name)
- Date of birth (Day/Month/Year)
- Contact phone number.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Home address.
- Email address.
- Next of KINS
- Residence status.
- Proof of Address – Passport, Driver’s license, Voter’s ID, PAN card copy, Employment letter (if required), etc.
Here Are The Terms And Conditions For Applying For Citibank Loan
These are the terms and conditions, you must meet up to before you can be given a loan to apply for a loan from Citibank. Follow the below terms and conditions such as:
- To apply for a Citibank loan, you have to first have an active account on Citibank
- You must be a citizen of that country.
- You must be up to the age of 18 and above.
How to Borrow Money From CitiBank Bank
These are the procedures you need to follow to get a loan from Citibank: You have to turn on your internet, which is your PC or your smartphone, and then visit your google play store and download the Citibank App.
“Log in” to your Citibank Bank account.
Scroll down and choose the “Loan” option.
As a new user, you have to fill out and complete the loan form by entering some of the details about you such as (FIRST, MIDDLE, AND LAST) name, phone number, and home address.
After doing that, then your enter the loan amount you want to borrow.
Check your information to know if it is correct and click on “Submit“.
Accept their “Terms and Conditions” before submitting and you will be notified.
How To Make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payments Online?
As an active customer to make Citibank credit card bill payments online with the use of your mobile phone app, here are the step by steps you should adhere to:
Note: By the use of Android and iOS devices, you can achieve this task.
If you are a Citibank user, follow this step. You have to click on the “Citibank online Netbanking website“.
- On the displayed menu, choose the “E-pay” option
- You will be demanded to provide your credit card details and the payment amount.
- Then, Log into your bank account using your credentials.
- Verify your details carefully.
- When you are done with the transaction, confirm your payment.
If you are a Non-Citibank user but you can want to make online bill payments on your Citibank credit card. We urge you to use the following steps stated below.
- You can visit your respective bank’s online banking portal.
- Select your credit card to complete the transaction.
- Transfer the required funds from your Saving or Current account to your bank.
Citibank account holders can also make use of the mobile banking app to make their online bill payments. There are several additional features you can avail yourself of through mobile banking.
- View your credit card statement.
- Check your card balance.
- On your credit card, activate auto-debit.
- Convert your purchase into EMI transactions
To make payment using a mobile bank method, download the Citibank Mobile App from Google Play Store (Android Users) and App Store.
- Log into your “Citibank mobile app” using your personal credentials filled completely.
- Tap on the “credit card” tab and click on the credit card payment.
- Make payment and complete the transaction.
Payment via NEFT/IMPS
Non-Citibank customers can make online bill payments with their Citibank credit card using the NEFT service. The cardholder needs to register for the NEFT facility in order to avail of this service. It is another convenient and hassle-free method of payment.
- Log in to your bank’s Netbanking portal.
- On the payment method choose “NEFT/IMPS/Fund Transfer“.
- Select your savings bank as Payee Account
- Enter your “CitiBank credit card” details
- Make payment to complete the transaction. Congratulation, your payment has been successfully done.
Citibank USSD CODE
Citibank has no USSD CODE for transfer even without the USSD Code, you can use the mobile banking app to perform all other activities such as checking your account balance, loan, bill payments, buying data, buying airtime for others, buying airtime for yourself to any network (MTN, Airtel, Glo,9Mobile), transferring money to an account, transferring money to other bank accounts and so on.
Citibank Loan Interest Rate
Citibank offers an interest rate of 0.05% both on their access account, Citibank account, basic banking, and Citi priority account package.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!