How to deactivate call forwarding on MTN in Nigeria–
There are various ways by which you can deactivate/ forward an incoming call on your MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile.
Have you sent all the calls that come to your landline to another phone of your choosing and now want to deactivate it? In this post, we are going to explore how to deactivate call forwarding on MTN in Nigeria, call divert code, and how to deactivate call forwarding on iPhone.
How to deactivate or cancel call forwarding on Android phones
Canceling call diverts on Android phones is pretty simple. But since there are many Android devices from various brands out there, the steps might be different. We’ve used the Phone app by Google to create the working steps to cancel call divert on your phone in this article.
1. To deactivate call forwarding on Android phones, click on your call settings.
2. Choose “calling Accounts”
3. Then select the SIM card whether SIM 1 OR SIM 2, you want to cancel the call divert on.
4. Tap “Call forwarding” choose from the option:
- Always forward
- When busy
- When unanswered, and
- When unreachable.
5. Click on the option you want to disable, then tap “TURN OFF“.
If all the call forwarding categories are active, disable them one by one until you’ve turned off everything.
That’s how to cancel call divert on Android phones. And irrespective of your network provider, those steps should help you out.
How to know if your call is forwarded to another number
If you activated call divert on your SIM card, there are various ways to check it on your phone.
Click on your call settings.
1. First of all, if you see a persistent notification on your Android notification shade saying “Forwarding all calls” or something related, that means you or someone has activated call divert on your phone.
2. Secondly, if the network provider says “Please wait while your call is forwarded” when people call you, your phone number is diverted to another phone number.
3. Finally, if people complain of “phone number unreachable” whenever they call your number it means your call is forwarded.
Call forwarding code list
|Forward service||Activate||Cancel & Retain|
|If out of reach||*62*[phone number]#||#62#|
|All forwards||*002*[phone number]#||#002#|
|All conditional forwards||*004*[phone number]#||#004#|
Call divert code
On your dialer app, dial **21*destination phone number*11#, and you can divert all calls to a different phone number.
With *#21#, you can check the status of this option. To cancel the call divert, simply dial ##21#.
Call divert is a phone option that lets you redirect or forward incoming calls to another phone number.
How to deactivate my call forwarding?
Open your Phone Dialling App, and click “Settings” until you click the 3 dots on your screen.
“Call Forwarding” or “Supplementary Services” The call settings will look different depending on the device.
Disable Call Forwarding.
How to cancel call divert/forwarding on MTN
On your dialer app, enter ##002#.
Tap the Call/Send to deactivate call divert on your MTN SIM card.
How to cancel call divert on Airtel network
Tap the Call/Send to deactivate call divert/forwarding on your Airtel SIM card.
All call-forwarding options on the Airtel SIM will be deactivated.
How to cancel call divert on Glo
On your dialer app, click on “Number pad”
Tap the Call/Send to deactivate call forwarding on your Glo SIM card.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!