Pillow Fund is a savings app that allows users to save in dollars and earn up to 14% annual interest. The app is available in over 60 countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa.
Pillow Fund works by investing users’ savings in a variety of asset classes, including US treasury bills, corporate bonds, and equities. The interest earned on these investments is then distributed to users on a daily basis.
Pillow Fund is a relatively new company, but it has already raised over $10 million in funding from some of the biggest investors in the world, including Elevation Capital, founders of Polygon and Defi Pulse.
The app is highly rated on the Google Play Store, with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Users have praised the app for its ease of use, high interest rates, and security features.
Overall, Pillow Fund is a promising new savings app that offers users a safe and convenient way to grow their wealth in dollars.
Here are some of the key features of Pillow Fund:
- High interest rates: Pillow Fund offers interest rates of up to 14% per annum, which is significantly higher than the interest rates offered by traditional banks.
- Daily interest payments: Interest is paid out to users on a daily basis, which means that users can start earning money from their savings right away.
- Secure: Pillow Fund uses a variety of security features to protect users’ funds, including cold storage, two-factor authentication, and encryption.
- Easy to use: The Pillow Fund app is easy to use and navigate. Users can create an account and start saving in minutes.
- Available in multiple countries: Pillow Fund is available in over 60 countries, making it a convenient option for people all over the world.
If you are looking for a safe and convenient way to grow your wealth in dollars, then Pillow Fund is a good option to consider.
Pillow Fund Mobile App
Pillow Fund is a mobile app that allows users to save and invest in dollars. It is available in over 60 countries, including Nigeria. Pillow offers an annual interest rate of up to 14%, paid out daily. There are no lock-in periods or maturity dates, so users can withdraw their funds at any time.
Pillow is a secure app. All assets deposited to Pillow are stored with BitGo, a leading cryptocurrency custodian. BitGo is insured for up to $250 million, so users’ funds are protected in the event of a hack or other incident.
To use Pillow, users need to create an account and verify their identity. Once they have done that, they can deposit dollars into their Pillow wallet. Pillow supports direct transfers from bank accounts in many countries.
Users can then choose to save their dollars in a fixed account or a flexible account. Fixed accounts earn a higher interest rate, but users cannot withdraw their funds until the end of the term. Flexible accounts earn a lower interest rate, but users can withdraw their funds at any time.
Pillow also allows users to invest their dollars in US and global equities. This is a more risky investment, but it has the potential to earn a higher return.
Overall, Pillow is a secure and easy-to-use app that allows users to save and invest in dollars. It is a good option for people who are looking for a way to protect their savings from inflation and earn a higher return on their investment.
Here are some of the pros and cons of using Pillow Fund:
- High interest rates
- No lock-in periods or maturity dates
- Secure app
- Easy to use
- Available in over 60 countries
- The app is only available in English
- The interest rates are not guaranteed
- There is a risk of loss if the underlying assets lose value
Overall, Pillow Fund is a good option for people who are looking for a way to save and invest in dollars. It is a secure app with high interest rates, and it is easy to use. However, there is always a risk of loss when investing, so it is important to understand the risks before you start using Pillow Fund.
How To Get Started On Pillow
- Download the Pillow app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Create an account and verify your identity.
- Deposit funds into your Pillow account. You can deposit in Nigerian Naira (NGN) or US Dollars (USD).
- Start earning daily returns on your deposits.
Here are some additional details for each step:
- Downloading the Pillow app: You can search for “Pillow savings” on the Google Play Store or “Pillow crypto” on the Apple App Store.
- Creating an account: To create an account, you will need to provide your name, email address, and phone number. You will also need to create a password.
- Verifying your identity: Pillow requires you to verify your identity before you can start depositing funds. You can do this by uploading a copy of your government-issued ID and a selfie.
- Depositing funds: You can deposit funds into your Pillow account using a bank transfer or a debit card. The minimum deposit amount is NGN 500 or USD 10.
- Earning daily returns: Once you have deposited funds into your Pillow account, you will start earning daily returns. The interest rate is currently up to 14% APY for USD deposits and up to 6% APY for NGN deposits.
How To Withdraw Funds From Pillow Wallet To Your Wallet
- Go to the Pillow app and log in to your account.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- Select the case that you want to withdraw funds from.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and the wallet address that you want to send the funds to.
- Select the network that you want to use for the withdrawal.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your email address.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- The withdrawal process may take a few minutes to complete.
- The network fees for the withdrawal will be deducted from the amount that you are withdrawing.
- Make sure that the wallet address that you entered is correct. If you enter an incorrect address, your funds will be lost.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when withdrawing funds from Pillow Wallet:
- You can only withdraw funds to a wallet that supports the same network as the case that you are withdrawing from. For example, if you are withdrawing USDC from the USDx case, you can only withdraw the funds to a wallet that supports the ERC-20 network.
- The minimum withdrawal amount for each case is different. You can find the minimum withdrawal amount for each case in the Pillow app.
- There is a daily withdrawal limit for each case. You can find the daily withdrawal limit for each case in the Pillow app.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!