GTBank Student Loan is a loan product offered by GTBank to help students pay their school fees. The loan is available to students who are enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programs at accredited schools in Nigeria.
The loan amount is up to N5 million, with a maximum tenor of 4 months per request. The interest rate is competitive, and repayments are made in equal monthly installments.
To qualify for the loan, you must:
- Be a student enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programs at an accredited school in Nigeria.
- Have a salary account with GTBank.
- Have a good credit history.
The application process is simple and can be completed online or at any GTBank branch.
Here are some of the benefits of the GTBank Student Loan:
- Get up to N5 million to pay your school fees.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Equal monthly repayments.
- Immediate access to funds.
If you are a student who needs financial assistance to pay your school fees, the GTBank Student Loan is a great option. To learn more about the loan, visit the GTBank website or speak to a banker at your local branch.
Here are some additional details about the GTBank Student Loan:
- Minimum loan amount: N50,000
- Maximum loan amount: N5 million
- Tenor: Maximum of 4 months per request
- Interest rate: Competitive
- Repayment: Equal monthly installments
- Security: Salary account with GTBank
How To Apply For A GTBank Student Loan
Here are the steps on how to apply for a GTBank Student Loan:
- Check your eligibility. The loan is only available to staff of selected private companies, Government Ministries, Parastatals and establishments whose salary accounts are domiciled with GTBank. You must also have received your salary through your GTBank account in the last 1 month.
- Download the loan application form. The form can be found on the GTBank website.
- Complete the loan application form. Be sure to provide all the required information, including your name, address, contact details, employment details, and salary information.
- Submit the loan application form and supporting documents. The supporting documents include your school fees bill, credit insurance, and employer undertaking form.
- Wait for the bank’s decision. The bank will review your application and let you know their decision within a few days.
Here are the documents you need to submit when applying for a GTBank Student Loan:
- Completed loan application form
- School fees bill
- Credit insurance
- Employer undertaking form
- Recent passport photograph
- Latest bank statement
- Evidence of employment
- Tax clearance certificate
The interest rate for the GTBank Student Loan is 1.80% per month. The loan can be repaid over a period of 6 months to 1 year.
To learn more about the GTBank Student Loan, you can visit the GTBank website or call their customer care line.
Here are some additional tips for applying for a GTBank Student Loan:
- Be sure to submit your application form as early as possible.
- Make sure all your supporting documents are complete and accurate.
- Be prepared to answer any questions the bank may have about your application.
- If you have any questions, be sure to contact GTBank customer care.
Who Can Benefit From The GTBank Student Loan Facility?
The GTBank Student Loan Facility is available to Nigerian students who are enrolled in full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programs at accredited institutions. To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at an accredited institution
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Provide proof of financial need
- Have a cosigner who is a GTBank customer
The loan amount is up to N10 million, and the repayment period is up to 10 years. The interest rate is competitive, and there are no prepayment penalties.
To apply for the GTBank Student Loan Facility, students must submit the following documents:
- A completed loan application form
- A copy of their student ID card
- A copy of their academic transcripts
- A copy of their most recent tax returns
- A copy of their cosigner’s ID card
- A copy of their cosigner’s most recent tax returns
The GTBank Student Loan Facility is a great way to finance your education. If you are a Nigerian student who is looking for financial assistance, I encourage you to apply for this loan.
Here are some additional details about the GTBank Student Loan Facility:
- The interest rate is currently 18% per annum.
- The repayment period is up to 10 years.
- There are no prepayment penalties.
- The loan can be used to pay for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses.
To apply for the GTBank Student Loan Facility, you can visit your nearest GTBank branch or apply online. For more information, please visit the GTBank website or call their customer service line.
The GTBank Student Loan Facility offers a competitive interest rate of 18% per annum, ensuring that students can affordably finance their education. With a repayment period of up to 10 years, borrowers have ample time to pay off their loan without feeling overwhelmed. Additionally, the absence of prepayment penalties allows students to save on interest by making early payments. This loan can be utilized to cover various educational expenses, including tuition, fees, books, and other related costs. To conveniently apply for the GTBank Student Loan Facility, applicants have the option to visit their nearest GTBank branch or apply online.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!