Heritage Bank Plc. is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator, with a national operating license, that offers retail banking, corporate banking, online/internet banking, investment banking and asset management services; its head office is at 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The bank was founded in 2012, following the acquisition of the Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria by IEI Plc., through IEI Investments Limited. Having fulfilled all required criteria, the bank returned 100% of existing Societe Generale account holders’ money to their owners.
As of December 2015, the total asset valuation of the bank was estimated at US$1.7+ billion (NGN:483.4 billion).
Heritage Bank offers a wide range of banking services, including:
- Current accounts
- Savings accounts
- Fixed deposits
- Loans and mortgages
- Trade finance
- Investment banking
- Asset management
The bank also offers a number of innovative products and services, such as:
- Heritage FlexSave: A savings account that allows customers to earn interest on their savings, even if they do not have a minimum balance.
- Heritage FlexLoan: A personal loan that can be used for any purpose, with flexible repayment terms.
- Heritage FlexInvest: An investment platform that allows customers to invest in a variety of assets, including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Heritage Bank is committed to providing its customers with excellent service and value for money. The bank has a strong focus on customer satisfaction and has won a number of awards for its customer service, including the 2016 Nigerian Banking Awards for Best Customer Service Bank.
The bank is also committed to corporate social responsibility and has a number of initiatives in place to support the communities in which it operates. These initiatives include:
- The Heritage Bank Foundation: A non-profit organization that provides financial support to a variety of community projects.
- The Heritage Bank Women Empowerment Programme: A program that provides training and support to women entrepreneurs.
- The Heritage Bank Youth Empowerment Programme: A program that provides training and support to young people who are looking to start their own businesses.
Heritage Bank is a leading financial institution in Nigeria and is committed to providing its customers with excellent service, value for money, and corporate social responsibility.
How do I use my USSD code for Heritage Bank?
To use your USSD code for Heritage Bank, follow these steps:
- Dial *745# on your phone.
- Select the option you want to perform. For example, to transfer money, select “Transfer”.
- Enter the required information, such as the recipient’s account number and the amount of money you want to transfer.
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- Press Enter.
You will receive a confirmation message once your transaction has been processed.
Here are some of the things you can do with your Heritage Bank USSD code:
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money to another Heritage Bank account or to a bank account in another bank
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime and data
- Request a mini statement
- Lock or unlock your ATM card
- Report a lost or stolen ATM card
- Set up a standing order
- Apply for a loan
- Invest in a savings plan
You can also use your Heritage Bank USSD code to access other features and services that may be added in the future.
To learn more about Heritage Bank’s USSD banking service, visit the bank’s website or call their customer service line.
Here are some additional tips for using your Heritage Bank USSD code:
- Make sure you are using a registered phone number.
- Keep your PIN confidential.
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
- Be careful of phishing scams. Never enter your PIN or other personal information on a website that you do not trust.
- If you suspect that your account has been compromised, contact Heritage Bank immediately.
How do I check my balance with Heritage Bank?
There are several ways to check your balance with Heritage Bank:
- Online banking: Log in to your Heritage Bank online banking account and view your account balance under the “Accounts” tab.
- Mobile banking app: Download the Heritage Bank mobile banking app and sign in with your account information. Your account balance will be displayed on the main screen.
- USSD: Dial 7450# from your mobile phone and follow the prompts. You will be prompted to enter your account number and your balance will be displayed.
- Telephone banking: Call Heritage Bank’s customer service line at 0800 000 0000 and speak to a customer service representative. They will be able to check your balance for you.
- Visit a branch: Visit any Heritage Bank branch and speak to a teller. They will be able to check your balance for you.
Whichever method you choose, be sure to have your account number and any other required information ready.
Here are some additional details about each method:
- Online banking: Heritage Bank’s online banking platform is secure and convenient. You can use it to check your balance, transfer money, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile banking app: The Heritage Bank mobile banking app is a convenient way to check your balance and manage your finances on the go. You can also use it to transfer money, pay bills, and more.
- USSD: USSD is a quick and easy way to check your balance without having to access the internet or download an app.
- Telephone banking: Heritage Bank’s customer service line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can speak to a customer service representative to check your balance or to make other transactions.
- Visit a branch: Visiting a branch is the most secure way to check your balance. You can speak to a teller and they will be able to help you with any other banking needs you may have.
What is Heritage Bank mobile App?
Heritage Bank Mobile App, also known as HB Padie, is a mobile banking application that enables customers of Heritage Bank to access their accounts online in real time and with convenience. The app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
With HB Padie, customers can:
- Check their account balance
- Transfer funds to their other accounts and third party accounts within and outside Heritage Bank
- Pay bills for services such as electricity, telecommunications, and cable television
- View their transaction history
- Set up standing orders and recurring payments
- Lock and unlock their debit cards
- Report lost or stolen cards
- And more
HB Padie is a secure and convenient way for customers to manage their finances. The app uses the latest security features to protect customer data, and it is available 24/7.
To download HB Padie, simply search for “HB Padie” in the App Store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, create an account and login using your Heritage Bank customer information.
Here are some of the features of HB Padie:
- Account Balance: Check your account balance in real time.
- Funds Transfer: Transfer funds to your other accounts and third party accounts within and outside Heritage Bank.
- Bill Payments: Pay bills for services such as electricity, telecommunications, and cable television.
- Transaction History: View your transaction history.
- Standing Orders: Set up standing orders and recurring payments.
- Debit Card Lock/Unlock: Lock and unlock your debit cards.
- Lost or Stolen Card: Report lost or stolen cards.
HB Padie is a convenient and secure way to manage your finances. Download the app today and start enjoying the benefits of mobile banking!
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!