A young person’s dream of becoming a shoemaker may now turn into a reality thanks to the efforts of a lawmaker who represents part of Borno state in the House of Representatives of the Federal Government.
A local shoe shining box and several other supplies were given away by the lawmaker to a large number of young people in the state who were without jobs.
An indigenous person from Borno state turned to Twitter to criticize a lawmaker’s behavior while also sharing images from an empowerment ceremony they attended.
THE TWEEP WROTE; ”ONE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE SHARED SHOE-SHINING MATERIALS IN NAME OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT FOR PEOPLE IN MY REGION.
WE’VE BEEN DEFEATED BY POVERTY BRO AND POLITICIANS TAKING THE ADVANTAGE.”
- Dollar (USD) to Naira Black Market Rate Today December 1, 2023 Aboki Naira Today
- 100 Best New Year Quotes Full of Inspiration for 2024
- December New Month Prayers And Texts For Blessings
- Happy NEW month of December wishes and Messages
- New Year Resolutions for 2024
- New Year Prayers to Open Up 2024
- Heartwarming ‘Merry Christmas’ Wishes
- History Of Igbo Music In Nigeria
- History Of African Music
- Thank You Message for Appreciation
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!