How to Be a Better Husband –
Every woman dreams of having a good nice partner, because being a good husband comes with a lot of good things and positive impacts on the marriage, if you dream of being a good husband to your wife then this article is for you.
Actually, Listen to Your Partner
For you to be a good husband you have to listen to what your partner is saying, you don’t just be absent-minded when you are spoken to or invalidate what they say.
Be a gentleman, if your spouse wants you to be
Yes, you don’t get to do things you don’t want to do, but if your partner wants you to be a gentleman then you should, if they want you to act better you should.
Be Her Best Friend
Your wife isn’t just your wife she is your best friend this will make your relationship better and smooth.
Love your wife as you love yourself
Sorry but love your wife more than you love yourself, that way you can do things and make her happy without being selfish about it, only then you can’t hurt her too.
For you to be a good husband you have to be confident in everything you do regarding your marriage, once you know how beneficial it will be you can have the confidence to execute it.
- Learn How to Deal with Conflict in a Healthy Way
- Be respectful
- Be Protective
- Enjoy the food she cooks
- Show your feelings
- Try to Keep Intimacy Alive
- Never lie
- Look After Yourself Physically
- Master the art of keeping oneself calm
- Be patient
- Avoid Resentment
- Respect Her Beliefs
- Be a great leader by being a great servant
- Appreciate her
- Spend Quality Time Together
- Support Her
- Be a better son-in-law and sibling-in-law
- Swallow your pride.
- Don’t forget to make her laugh
- Focus on the Positive
- Accept Her Faults
- Remember the important dates
- Stay faithful
- Have Regular “Check-Ins”
- Talk Things Through
- Continue to woo her
- Maintain Integrity
- Be a Reliable Partner
- Take Care of Your Wife
- Just trust her
- Give your partner some space
- Work as a Team
- Know Your Spouse’s Apology Language
- Keep no record of wrongs
- Be nice to your partner’s friends and family
- Minimize Your Jealous Thoughts
- Celebrate your love with the truth
- Be kind to your partner
- Show Your Vulnerable Side
- Show her what true love really is
- Split physical and emotional effort
- Take Time to Laugh
- Ask what your partner likes in bed
- Learn to Compromise
- Love your partner when you can’t
- Create Healthy Boundaries
- Keep your expectations real
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!