The new code to check Airtel balance in Nigeria in 2023 is *310#. Please dial this code on your phone and press the call button to use it. You will be prompted to select the option to check your balance. Once you have selected this option, your current airtime and data balance will be displayed on your screen.
Here are some other ways to check your Airtel balance in Nigeria:
- USSD code: You can also check your balance by dialing *121#. This will bring up a menu with various options, including checking your balance.
- Airtel Thanks app: You can also check your balance using the Airtel Thanks app. This app is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
- Customer service: Contact Airtel customer service if you need help checking your balance. They will be able to help you check your balance and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Here are some additional tips for checking your Airtel balance:
- Ensure you have a good signal: If you are in an area with poor reception, you may need help checking your balance. Try moving to a different location with a better signal.
- Check your balance frequently: It is a good idea to check it frequently, especially if you use a lot of data or airtime. This will help you stay within reach of both before you can top up.
- Set up alerts: You can also set up alerts to be notified when your balance is low. This will help you avoid running out of airtime or data unexpectedly.
New Code to check Airtel data balance 2023?
The new code to check Airtel data balance in 2023 is 121*2#. Dial this code on your Airtel phone to see your current data balance. This code works for all Airtel users in Nigeria.
Here are the steps on how to check your Airtel data balance using the new code:
- Dial 121*2# on your Airtel phone.
- You will be prompted to enter your Airtel number.
- Enter your Airtel number and press Enter.
- Your data balance will be displayed on your screen.
You can also check your Airtel data balance using the Airtel Self-Care app. The Airtel Self-Care app is available for download on the Google Play and Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded the app, you can sign in using your Airtel account details. Once logged in, you can select the “Data Balance” option to see your current data balance.
What code can I use to check my Airtel number?
There are two ways to check your Airtel number:
- USSD code: Dial *282# from your Airtel SIM-enabled phone. You will receive a pop-up message on your phone’s screen showing your Airtel mobile number.
- Airtel Thanks app: Download the Airtel Thanks app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once you have installed the app, please open it and sign in with your Airtel mobile number and password. Tap on the “My Account” tab and “My Number.” Your Airtel mobile number will be displayed on the screen.
Here are some other ways to check your Airtel number:
- Call customer care: You can call Airtel customer care on 121 or 198 from your Airtel SIM-enabled phone. The customer care representative will be able to check your Airtel number for you.
- Visit an Airtel store: You can visit an Airtel store and ask a customer service representative to check your Airtel number for you.
New Code Recharge Airtime on Airtel In 2023
The new code to recharge airtime on Airtel in 2023 is *311*Voucher PIN#. You can also use the Airtel app to recharge your airtime.
To recharge your airtime using the USSD code, follow these steps:
- Dial *311* on your phone.
- Enter your Airtel Voucher PIN.
- Press #.
- Your airtime will be recharged.
To recharge your airtime using the Airtel app, follow these steps:
- Open the Airtel app.
- Tap on the Recharge tab.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Tap on Recharge.
- Your airtime will be recharged.
Here are some of the benefits of using the new Airtel recharge code:
- It is faster and more convenient than using a physical recharge card.
- You can recharge your airtime from anywhere if you have a data connection.
- You can choose to recharge your airtime with a specific amount, or you can choose to use a promo code to get a discount.
New Code Borrow Airtime on Airtel In 2023
The new code to borrow airtime on Airtel in 2023 is *303#. For example, if you want to borrow 200 naira, you would dial *303#.
You can also borrow airtime by using the Airtel Thanks app. To do this, open the app and sign in or create an account. Then, tap the “Borrow Airtime” button and enter the airtime you want to borrow.
There are a few eligibility requirements for borrowing airtime from Airtel. You must have a registered SIM card, your SIM card must have been active for at least 3 months, and you must have recharged your account at least once in the past 3 months.
The amount of airtime you can borrow depends on your account history and usage. You can borrow up to N5000 per month.
You will need to repay the airtime you borrow within 30 days. If you do not repay the airtime, you will be charged a late fee of N100 per day.
Here are some tips for borrowing airtime from Airtel:
- Only borrow airtime when you need it.
- Try to repay the airtime as soon as possible.
- Keep track of how much airtime you borrow and repay.
Borrowing airtime can be a helpful way to stay connected when you’re running low on credit. However, using the service responsibly and repaying the airtime as soon as possible is important.
New Code Check Data Balance on Airtel In 2023
The new code to check your Airtel data balance in 2023 is *323#. This code will display your current data balance and the expiry date of any active data bundles. You can also use this code to check your Airtel voice balance, your Airtel SMS balance, and your Airtel bill.
To use the *323# code to check your data balance, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s dial pad.
- Dial *323#.
- Press the Call button.
- Wait a few seconds for the data balance to be displayed on your screen.
If you have problems using the *323# code, you can check your data balance by sending an SMS to 323. The message should say “STATUS.” You will receive a reply message with your current data balance.
Here are some other ways to check your Airtel data balance:
- The Airtel Thanks app. This app is available for download on both the Google Play and Apple App Store.
- The Airtel website. You can log into your Airtel account on the Airtel website to check your data balance.
- The Airtel self-care portal. This portal allows you to manage your Airtel account online. You can check your data balance, make payments, and more.
New Code To Buy Data Plan on Airtel In 2023
Here are some of the new codes to buy data plans on Airtel in 2023:
- 1GB for N200: Dial *312*103# to subscribe to this plan.
- 2GB for N500: Dial *312*354# to subscribe to this plan.
- 10GB for N2,000: Dial *312*504# to subscribe to this plan.
- 20GB for N4,000: Dial *312*704# to subscribe to this plan.
- 30GB for N6,000: Dial *312*904# to subscribe to this plan.
These plans are valid for 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, and 180 days respectively.
You can also check the Airtel website or app for a list of all available data plans and their prices.
To subscribe to a data plan, dial the code on your phone and follow the instructions. You will receive an SMS confirmation once your subscription is successful.
Please note that these codes may change anytime, so checking with Airtel for the latest information is always best.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!