Have you tried Jaiz Bank USSD Loan Code? the new magic code for borrowing loans. In this post, we are going to explain more about the Jaiz loan, Jaiz login, Jaiz bank loan, Jaiz bank online loan, Jaiz bank customer care number, how to get loan from Jaiz bank, Jaiz bank salary loan code.
Keep reading to know more about JAIZ Bank USSD Loan Code and how to apply for JAIZ Bank Loan.
Some may be wondering whether JAIZ Bank has a mobile app; in case you don’t know let’s see, Jaiz Bank Mobile app and how to download the JAIZ Bank app with your mobile phone or iPhone in this tutorial guide.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD JAIZ BANK APP
To download the Jaiz Bank app on your mobile phone, click on your Google Play store or app store; Using BANKING METHOD.
How To Open An Jaiz Bank Account
- On your mobile phone and click on Google Playstore/App Store and Install the Jaiz Bank Mobile App.
- Then, click “Open” and log in.
- Select the Country “Nigeria“
- Select language “English“
- Enter your (First, Middle, Last)Name, Marital status, and Gender (Male/Female).
- (BVN) Do you have BVN – Yes/No.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Provide necessary information such as Date of birth, Email address, Phone Number and enter ID type.
- Enter a phone number that is activated.
- Enter a new “Pin” and confirm the new pin.
You can follow these steps if you are a new customer but if you are not you will be asked if you are an existing customer.
When you are done with registration, you can now perform all these activities such as checking your account balance, loan, bill payments, buying data, buying airtime for others, buying airtime for yourself, transferring money to an account and also transferring money to another bank account.
Requirement (Document) Needed For Jaiz Bank Loan
If you to qualify for a Jaiz Bank loan, you must first meet up with the needed requirement stated below in this post.
- You must properly complete the application form that is given to you
- Bank statements.
- Have a business or corporate bank account with JAIZ Bank.
- A business or company registered—with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Details of collateral offered (if any) and home address.
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voter’s card).
Here Are The Terms And Conditions For Applying For JAIZ Bank Loan
Here are the requirement needed, before you can apply for a loan from Jaiz Bank.
- You must have an active account on Jaiz Bank.
- Enter your country, if you are a citizen of (Nigeria) or any other country.
- You must have a certain amount on your account.
- You must enter your (BVN) bank verification number and also provide your National ID card, and driver’s license.
- Download the Jaiz Bank mobile app on your phone.
How To Borrow Money From Jaiz Bank
These are the steps to follow to get a loan from JAIZ Bank: (listed steps). Turn on your internet, such as a PC or smartphone and visit your Google Play Store to download the JAIZ Bank App.
- “Log in” to your JAIZ Bank account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “Finance” tab.
- Choose the “Loan” option.
As a new user, complete the loan form by entering your full (FIRST, MIDDLE AND LAST) name, phone number, and home address.
- Then, enter the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Cross-check your information to know if it is correct and click on “Submit“.
- Accept their “Terms and Conditions” before submitting.
- You will be notified of the loan’s approval or rejection within a few minutes or hours.
- Once, it is approved your desired amount will be sent to your account number.
JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
JAIZ Bank USSD code *773# is used for accessing JAIZ bank loans, transferring funds, checking account balances, paying bills, and buying airtime.
In a tabular form, we are going to state the activities you can perform while using the JAIZ BANK USSD CODE.
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*773*Amount#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*773# > Select the option to buy airtime|
|Transfer to Jaiz Bank/others||*773# > Select the option to transfer the fund|
|Check Balance||*773# > Select the option to check the balance|
|Pay Bills||*773# > Select the option to pay a bill|
How To Loan Using JAIZ Bank USSD Code
Here are the steps to follow, when you want to use the JAIZ Bank USSD code for a loan. But have this in mind before you can follow these steps, you must have an active account with JAIZ Bank and also use a mobile phone that has the registered number SIM.
To register for the JAIZ Bank USSD service, provide the necessary requirement:
- A phone number linked to your JAIZ Bank account.
- A mobile phone number.
- An active account with JAIZ Bank
- A debit card.
Using these steps, you don’t need a network connection on your PC or smartphone.
- On your phone (keypad dialler), dial *773# and send the code.
- On the displayed menu, choose “Loan“.
- Your account number will appear on your phone, proceed on applying for a loan.
- Enter the amount you want to loan.
- Enter a 4-digit pin to confirm your transaction.
Once, it is approved, a notification will be sent to your phone that your account has been credited (Successful transaction) has been done.
Note: *773*Amount# can only work with the phone number linked to your account.
JAIZ Bank Customer Care
If you in any way have difficulties in how to loan using the JAIZ Bank online banking app or JAIZ Bank USSD code, you can contact the JAIZ Bank customer agent for assistance.
At Jaiz Bank don’t give loans but we partner with you. For enquiries visit the nearest branch or call customer care on 07080635500 or 07080635555.
APPLY FOR A LOAN TODAY. Don’t forget to like, share and comment on this post.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!