Korra, who was overcome with emotion, was compelled to say some things she had never before said while lamenting.
The lawsuit also made note of the fact that children are frequently exposed to social media, which to some extent violates their right to private life.
See this: Trending Naija Songs Here
After her separated husband, Justin Dean filed a petition for full custody of their children, June and Athena, the Nigerian dancer and singer Korra Obidi, who resides in the US, sobs as she remembers her tragic past (both girls)
The singer, who sobbed as she talked, said that Justin Dean had brought the lawsuit, alleging that she was careless and always preoccupied with her live performances.
The lawsuit also made note of how often youngsters are exposed to social media, which somewhat violates their right to a quiet existence.
While bemoaning, a tearful Korra was compelled to say certain things she had never previously expressed. The mother of two said that she experienced domestic abuse during her first marriage, which resulted in a miscarriage.
She claims that the chiropractor often beat her and that once, in a fit of passion, he pulled her violently when she was pregnant, which resulted in a miscarriage three days later.
- During an IG live, Portable cautions TG Omori, “No come to Lekki” [Watch video]
- Celebrate Zubby Michael’s 38th birthday with Obi Cubana, Destiny Etiko, Tacha, Peter Psquare, and others
- People wey dey do POS now don do pass God-Comedian Akpororo calls out POS agents over exorbitant charges [Video]
- Drama! Just as Bobrisky, James Brown also shows off the N2million credit alert he received from his lover, Papito
- From Idris to Bob, – Reactions as Bobrisky posts fake N1m alert, says it’s from fan
- Bobrisky seems to make fun of the runs girls after a fan gave him N1million for looking well
- “Ike zillion zillion”-IVD reacts following alleged remand in Kirikiri prison
- “I’ll never forgive you all”- Ayra Starr recounts how Nigerian passport officers embarrassed Ayra Starr
- “Advice wey you no follow” – Regina Daniels is criticized online for her remark about “unconditional love”
- “Why I slid into Nancy Isime’s DM” – Singer, Boy Spyce opens up
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!