LCredit is a loan app that offers instant personal loans to Nigerians. The app is operated by Cashigo International Limited, a registered company in Nigeria. LCredit allows users to borrow between ₦5,000 and ₦100,000, with repayment terms of 3, 7, or 14 days. The app claims to offer quick and easy loan approvals, with funds being credited to users’ bank accounts within 24 hours.
However, there are a number of red flags that suggest that LCredit may be a scam. First, the app is not registered with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), which is the regulatory body for financial institutions in Nigeria. Second, there are a number of online reports that claim that LCredit has been accused of charging high interest rates and fees. Third, some users have reported that they have been unable to repay their loans and have been harassed by LCredit’s debt collectors.
Based on the available information, it is strongly advised that you avoid using the LCredit loan app. There are a number of legitimate loan apps available in Nigeria that offer lower interest rates and fees, and that are regulated by the CBN.
How To Apply Lcredit Loan
LCredit is a loan app that was recently removed from the Google Play Store for violating Google’s policies. It is no longer available for download, and it is not a legitimate lending platform. If you are considering applying for a loan from LCredit, I strongly advise against it.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a loan from LCredit if it were still available:
- Download the LCredit app from the Google Play Store.
- Create an account and provide your BVN, phone number, and bank account details.
- Enter the amount of loan you want to borrow and the repayment period.
- Submit your application and wait for approval.
If your application is approved, the money will be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours. You will then need to repay the loan with interest within the agreed-upon repayment period.
Please note that LCredit is a high-interest loan, so you should only borrow money from them if you are sure you can afford to repay the loan on time.
Here are some of the risks of applying for a loan from LCredit:
- High-interest rates: LCredit charges high-interest rates on their loans, so you could end up paying more in interest than you borrowed.
- Late payment fees: If you miss a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee.
- Debt collection: If you default on your loan, LCredit may send your debt to a debt collection agency.
Benefits of the Lcredit Loan
- Quick and easy application process: You can apply for a loan through the Lcredit app in just a few minutes. You will need to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Flexible repayment terms: You can choose to repay your loan over a period of 3, 6, or 12 months. This gives you plenty of time to make your payments and avoid late fees.
- Competitive interest rates: Lcredit’s interest rates are competitive with other loan apps in Nigeria. You can expect to pay an interest rate of between 10% and 30% per annum.
- Convenient repayment options: You can repay your loan through the Lcredit app, bank transfer, or ATM. This gives you plenty of options to choose from.
However, it is important to note that there are also some risks associated with taking out an Lcredit loan. These include:
- High interest rates: The interest rates on Lcredit loans can be high, so you need to make sure that you can afford the repayments.
- Late payment fees: If you miss a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee. This can add up quickly, so it is important to make your payments on time.
- Debt trap: If you are not careful, you could end up in a debt trap. This means that you will be spending more money on repaying your loan than you can afford.
Overall, Lcredit loans can be a convenient and affordable way to borrow money. However, it is important to weigh the risks and benefits before applying for a loan.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when considering an Lcredit loan:
- Your credit score: Lcredit will check your credit score before approving your loan. If you have a poor credit score, you may be offered a higher interest rate or a smaller loan amount.
- Your income: Lcredit will also consider your income when approving your loan. You will need to show that you have enough income to make the repayments.
- Your expenses: It is important to factor in your other expenses when calculating how much you can afford to borrow. You don’t want to take out a loan that you can’t afford to repay.
If you are considering an Lcredit loan, it is important to do your research and understand the terms and conditions before applying. You should also compare the interest rates and repayment terms of other loan apps before making a decision.
Requirements for Lcredit Loan
LCredit is a fake loan app, so you cannot get a loan from them. However, if you are looking for a legitimate loan app in Nigeria, here are some of the requirements you will need to meet:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid Nigerian passport or National Identity Card.
- You must have a bank account in Nigeria.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must have a good credit history.
The specific requirements may vary depending on the loan app you choose. However, these are some of the most common requirements.
Here are some of the legitimate loan apps in Nigeria:
- Kuda Bank
- Aella Credit
These apps offer a variety of loan products, so you can choose one that meets your needs. They also have different interest rates and terms, so you can compare them before you decide which one to use.
It is important to do your research before you apply for a loan from any app. Read the terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before you sign anything. You should also check the app’s reputation online to see if there have been any complaints about it.
Taking out a loan should be a last resort. Make sure you only borrow money if you absolutely need it and that you can afford to repay the loan.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!