Here in this tutorial guide, these are the list of loan apps you can get a 100K-200K loan in Nigeria
–How To Get 100K Loan In Nigeria.
–Loan Of 100K.
–List Of Business To Start With 100K In Nigeria.
–Profitable Business To Start With 100K In Nigeria.
–Businesses to start with 100K in Nigeria.
–Where can I get a loan of 100K in Nigeria? As a business or not this tips is for you.
How To Be Eligible For Loan in Nigeria
The eligibility criteria for a loan of 100K-200 in Nigeria vary from app to app. However, most loan apps require borrowers to meet the following criteria: How To Be Eligible For Loan in Nigeria
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must have a valid bank account.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have either of BVN or ATM card.
- You must have a mobile smartphone.
Now that you know what is required to borrow a 100K-200 loan in Nigeria, let’s see apps that offer such loans.
What Are The Loan Apps That Can Give More Than 100k In Nigeria?
Here are details of the most trusted loan apps that can give more than 100K in Nigeria. Let’s discuss more on. So, if you are seeking loan apps that can borrow you 100k, those (above) are the popular loan apps that give 100k and above in Nigeria.
There are the list of loan apps approved by CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria).
- Aella Credit
- KwikMoney (MIGO)
- KiaKia Money
- Blocka Cash
- Page Financials
Carbon Loan App
Carbon is a Microfinance Bank (digital bank) licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with deposits insured by the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). It is a legit app and has been in operation since 2012
The carbon loan app allows users to access up to ₦1,000,000 on the app. Carbon loan come with fair interest rates and a flexible repayment period ranging up to 6 months.
With just a valid bank account, a source of income, and a BVN, you can be eligible for Carbon loan. Also, no collateral or a guarantor is needed to get your loan application approved on the Carbon loan app.
Fairmoney Loan App
FairMoney MFB, a digital microfinance bank that is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) provides financial services such as personal loans, business loans, payments, funds transfers, credit scoring, savings, and investments.
With the FairMoney loan app, you can access loans of up to ₦500,000 with a repayment period of up to 6 months.
To be eligible for a loan on FairMoney, you must be a Nigerian resident with a valid bank account and a source of income.
To apply for a loan, simply download the FairMoney app, register, and fill in your personal and financial details.
Branch Loan App
Branch loan app is a legit and secure loan platform, approved by CBN. A reliable app for personal and SME loans with good interest rates and no late fees.
The branch offers loans of up to ₦500,000 with a flexible repayment period of up to 15 months.
To be eligible for a loan on Branch, you must be a Nigerian resident with a valid bank account, a BVN, and a source of income.
To apply for a loan, simply download the Branch app, register, and fill in your personal and financial details.
Renmoney Loan App
RenMoney is a microfinance bank and also one of the most popular loan apps that give 100k and above in Nigeria. With a repayment period of up to 24 months, borrowers get loan offers worth millions of Naira on Renmoney.
This app has no collateral or paperwork requirements, making it easy to access loans but for you to be eligible for a loan on RenMoney, you must be a Nigerian resident between the ages of 22 to 59 years old, have a verifiable source of income, and have a valid bank account and means of identification.
To apply for a loan, simply visit the RenMoney website or download the RenMoney app, fill in your personal and financial details, and wait for loan approval.
PalmCredit Loan App
Palmcredit is a loan platform, approved by CBN. It offers loans of up to ₦100,000 with a repayment period of up to 180 days.
You can download it from the Google Play Store but to be eligible for a loan on PalmCredit, you must be a Nigerian resident between the ages of 18 to 55 years old, have a valid bank account, and have a verifiable source of income.
To apply for a loan, simply download the PalmCredit app, register, fill in your personal and financial details, and wait for loan approval.
Aella credit Loan App
Aella credit loan app is an entity duly incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap C20, LFN 2004, and is duly authorized to provide short-term unsecured loans to individuals via a mobile lending application (the App).
This app makes it easy for you to get loans, get insurance, make payments, and make investments.
But for you to be eligible for a loan on Aella credit, you must be a Nigerian resident between the ages of 22 to 59 years old, have a verifiable source of income, and have a valid bank account and means of identification.
To apply for a loan, simply visit the Aella credit website or download the Aella credit app, fill in your personal and financial details, and wait for loan approval.
KiaKia Loan App
The name Kiakia, which means fast in Yoruba. Kiakia P2P Loan App is a legit and real app that lends money to Nigerians. This loan app offers you up to N200,000 with varying interest rates depending on the nature of the loan. Also, the term is within 7 to 30 days.
To get a loan you first need to install the app on your phone, register on it by providing the required requirements then apply for a loan of 1000 naira and above.
Xcredit Loan App
Xcredit is one of the top loan apps in Nigeria that has put together a good loan package for customers. You can apply for a minimum loan of N2,000 and a maximum of N500,000 loan on Xcredit. But before you can get a loan you first need to install the app on your phone, register on it by providing the required requirements then apply for a loan of 1000 naira and above.
The loan range spans about 5 months and they do not require collateral. However, you are expected to provide your bank account details.
Note: Before applying for a loan on any of these apps, it is important to read and understand the terms and conditions, interest rates, and repayment schedule.
In comparing the loan apps listed above, it is important to consider the following factors:
Loan amount: The maximum loan amount offered by each app.
Interest rate: The interest rate charged on loans by each app.
Loan tenure: The repayment period for each loan.
Eligibility requirements: The requirements needed to be eligible for a loan.
Application process: The ease and speed of the application process.
Can Loan App Block My BVN
Yes; once a loan app is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), it can file a case against you if you default on loans, and this could lead to a CBN blacklisting your BVN.
List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria
You have to be extraordinarily careful about this app we are going to list in this post, so you won’t fall victim to their trap. These are apps that are not verified and approved by CBN in Nigeria.
- 9ja Cash
- Cash Mall
- Cash Wallet
- Ease Cash
- Easy Mon
- Maxi Credit
- Speedy Choice
Note: is not safe to offer your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to these fake loan apps that we have listed.
List Of Loan Apps Approved By CBN
- SYCAMORE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- TRADE DEPOT
- TAJOW INVESTMENT
- BLUE RIDGE MICROFINANCE bank limited
- GROLATECH CREDIT limited
- BRANCH INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES Limited
- P2VEST technology limited
- CREDITWAVE finance limited
- KEENEST TECH SERVICE Limited
- FAIRMONEY MICRO FINANCE BANK
- ALTRACRED FINANCE INVESTMENT Limited
- CREVANCE CREDIT Limited
- MENACRED COMPANY Limited
- AFROWIDE DEVELOPMENT LTD
- RED PLANET NIGERIA Limited
- AFROFIRST MOBILE AND TECHNOLOGY COMPANY Limited
- RANK CAPITAL Limited
- IBS GOLDEN INVESTMENT COMPANY Limited
- LENDVISERY SERVICES Limited
- RENMONEY MICROFINANCE BANK Limited
- SWIPEBILL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA Limited
- HOMETOWN FINTECH Limited
- GIASUN TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA Limited
- BE RESOURCES Limited
- ROCKIT LENDERS NIGERIA Limited
- PIVO TECHNOLOGY Limited
- YES CREDIT COMPANY Limited
- IRORUN TECHNOLOGIES Limited
- CSENSE Limited
- SUPREME HELP COOPERATIVE SOCIETY Limited
- ORCOM AND ORCOM BUSSINESS SUPPORT Limited
- PAYHIPPO Limited
- EASYCHECK FINANCE INVESTMENT Limited
- QUARK FINANCIAL NIGERIA Limited
- EDMOND SOLUTIONS COMPANY Limited
- TED ROCKET Limited
- PENAID Limited
- ARVE Limited
- DOVER CREDIT Limited
- RAGEKAY GLOBAL INVESTMENT Limited
- MAYWOOD LENDING Limited
- LINKPARK TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA Limited
- MANGNET LENDING Limited
- RUBYSTAR GLOBAL Limited
- BESTFIN NIGERIA Limited
- FUBRI CENTURY COMPANY Limited
- BERLY SPRING GLOBAL Limited
- ROCK FINANCIALS Limited
- PHOENIX PAYMENT SOLUTION Limited
- VALUE DRIVER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION Limited
- NEXTPAYDAY Limited
- BLACKCOPPER SERVICE Limited
- TRAFALGAR ASSOCIATE Limited
- WINDVILLE FINANCIAL NIGERIA Limited
- ORANGE LOAN & PURPLE CREDIT Limited
- CARBON MICROFINANCE BANK Limited
- NEO-LINK TECHNOLOGY COMPANY Limited
- FINNEW FINTECH Limited
- OTP INTERNET TECHNOLOGY Limited
- RED HARBOR FINTECH Limited
- PAYLATER HUB Limited
- SKITLOAN NIGERIA Limited
- RACEOVA NIG. Limited
- NEW CREDAGE NIGERIA Limited
- BETTERLENDING COMPANY Limited
- FAST-POINT INTEGRATED Limited
- APEX LENDING Limited
- PISKA TECH NIGERIA Limited
- PRINCEP CREDIT SYSTEM Limited
- OMALEND SERVICE Limited
- POCKFUL FINANCE Limited
- HIGH CREDIT NIGERIA Limited
- HOLLANDALE NIGERIA Limited
- PAY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SERVICE Limited
- A1 CAPITAL SOLUTION Limited
- NEWEDGE FINANCE Limited
- PAPICHOU TECHNOLOGY Limited
- GO HARVEST INTERNATIONAL Limited
- MINO SPARKS Limited
- XGO FINANCE Limited
- PRIMERA MICROFINANCE BANK
- CREDIT TECH LENDING COMPANY
- 83. PROSPERITY ARCHIPELAGO Limited
- FINESEST Limited
- SINGULARITY TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LTD
- ECON MART FINTECH Limited
- PENNEE TECHNOLOGIES Limited
- OXYMON SOLUTION Limited
- LANTANA TECHNOLOGY Limited
- APPLINK CAPITAL NIGERIA Limited
- YEGON TECH Limited
- FEZOTECH NIGERIA Limited
- ERIC VSTA Limited
- MOBLASPAY COMPANY Limited
- PAYCREDIT Limited
- NIZ SERVICES Limited
- MINO SPARKS Limited
- FLO WOOD LENDING
- LIBERTY ASSURED Limited
- UNI TECHNOLOGY NIGERIA LTD
- TRADE LENDA COM LLimited
- CREDITVILLE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- LETSHEGO MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- KIOWOPE CAPITAL Limited
- VEENDHQ Limited
- UCPLUS ADVANCE Limited
- MAVEN FINANCE Limited
- AELLA FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS Limited
- FLUNA CAPITAL Limited
- NEWEDGE FINANCE Limited
- TA PRIME Limited
- REGXTA GLOBAL SERVICE LTD
- PROVEST Limited
- JM RUBINUS Limited
- CROSSROADS E-PAYMENT SYSTEMS Limited
- CONSYNERGY Limited
- FINTCRED INNOVATION Limited
- AFROSAY FINTECH Limited
- MIM FINANCE COMPANY
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!