Migo is a digital lending platform that provides short-term loans to individuals in Nigeria. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Migo partners with banks and other financial institutions to provide loans to its customers.
To apply for a Migo loan, you must be a Nigerian citizen and have a valid mobile phone number. You will also need to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, address, and employment status. Once you have applied for a loan, Migo will assess your creditworthiness and make a decision within minutes.
If your loan is approved, you will receive the funds in your bank account within 24 hours. Migo loans typically have repayment terms of 14, 21, or 28 days. The interest rate on Migo loans varies depending on your credit score and the length of the loan term.
To repay your Migo loan, you can make payments online, through the Migo mobile app, or by direct debit from your bank account. Migo also offers a pay-later option, which allows you to defer your loan payment for up to 30 days.
If you are unable to repay your Migo loan on time, you may be subject to late fees and penalties. Migo may also report your account to the credit bureaus, which could impact your credit score.
Types Of Migo Loan
Migo offers two types of loans:
- Instant Loan: This is a short-term loan that is available to customers who need quick access to cash. The loan amount ranges from N500 to N500,000, and the repayment period is typically 30 days.
- Flexible Loan: This is a longer-term loan that is available to customers who need more time to repay their debt. The loan amount ranges from N5,000 to N500,000, and the repayment period is typically 12 months.
The interest rates and fees for Migo loans vary depending on the type of loan and the customer’s credit history. However, Migo loans are generally considered to be more affordable than traditional bank loans.
Here is a table that summarizes the key features of Migo loans:
|Feature||Instant Loan||Flexible Loan|
|Loan amount||N500 to N500,000||N5,000 to N500,000|
|Repayment period||30 days||12 months|
|Interest rate||10% to 30%||15% to 35%|
|Fees||Late payment fee of N500||Late payment fee of N1,000|
To apply for a Migo loan, you must be a Nigerian citizen and have a valid mobile phone number. You will also need to provide some basic personal information, such as your name, address, and income.
Once you have applied for a loan, Migo will review your application and make a decision within minutes. If your application is approved, the funds will be deposited into your bank account within 24 hours.
If you are considering taking out a Migo loan, it is important to carefully consider the terms and conditions before you apply. Make sure that you understand the interest rates, fees, and repayment terms before you commit to a loan.
What Are The Features and Benefits of Migo?
Migo is a reliable and convenient online lending platform that offers loans to users in Nigeria. Here are some of its features and benefits:
- Easy loan application process: You can apply for a loan through Migo’s website or mobile app in just a few minutes. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, contact information, and bank account details.
- Flexible repayment options: Migo offers a variety of repayment options, so you can choose one that fits your budget. You can repay your loan in installments, or you can choose a one-time payment option.
- Competitive interest rates: Migo’s interest rates are competitive, and they may be lower than the interest rates you would get from a traditional bank.
- Excellent customer support services: Migo has a team of customer support representatives who are available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you with your loan.
Here are some of the drawbacks of Migo:
- High interest rates: Migo’s interest rates can be high for some loan products.
- Limited loan amounts: New users may be limited to lower loan amounts until they build up a repayment history with the platform.
Overall, Migo seems to be a reliable and convenient online lending platform that offers a variety of features and benefits. However, it’s important to compare interest rates and loan terms before you apply for a loan with Migo.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when considering a loan from Migo:
- Make sure you understand the terms of the loan before you sign anything. This includes the interest rate, repayment terms, and any fees that may apply.
- Only borrow what you can afford to repay. Don’t take out a loan if you’re not sure you can make the payments.
- Use the loan for a responsible purpose. Don’t use the loan to pay for unnecessary expenses.
If you’re considering a loan from Migo, be sure to do your research and compare your options before you apply.
Requirements For A Migo Loan
To qualify for a Migo loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid bank account linked to a valid BVN
- Have a smartphone with internet access
- Be able to provide your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address
- Be able to provide proof of income, such as your salary slip or bank statement
Migo loans do not require any collateral, so you do not need to put up any assets as security for your loan. However, your credit history will be considered when you apply for a loan, so it is important to have a good credit score.
Once you have applied for a Migo loan, you will be notified of your approval status within minutes. If you are approved, the loan will be deposited into your bank account immediately.
Here are some of the benefits of taking a Migo loan:
- Quick and easy application process
- No collateral required
- Instant loan disbursement
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
However, there are also some risks associated with taking a Migo loan, such as:
- High-interest rates
- Late payment fees
- Difficulty repaying the loan if you experience financial hardship
If you are considering taking a Migo loan, it is important to weigh the risks and benefits carefully before making a decision.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about Migo loans:
- The maximum loan amount you can borrow is NGN50,000.
- The repayment period is between 1 and 30 days.
- The interest rate is 1% per day.
- There is a late payment fee of NGN100 per day.
If you have any questions about Migo loans, you can visit their website or contact their customer support team.
How To Apply For A Migo Loan
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Migo loan:
- Go to the Migo website or dial *561# on your phone.
- Enter your phone number and verify your identity.
- Select the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Provide your bank account details so Migo can deposit the loan.
- Register your debit card details for easy repayment.
Here are some of the requirements for applying for a Migo loan:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid phone number and bank account.
- You must have a good credit history.
The maximum loan amount you can borrow from Migo depends on your creditworthiness. However, you can borrow up to N100,000.
The interest rate on Migo loans is 1% per day. This means that if you borrow N10,000, you will pay N100 in interest per day. The repayment period for Migo loans is 30 days.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Migo loans:
- Quick and easy to apply for.
- No collateral required.
- No documentation required.
- Funds are deposited into your bank account within minutes.
- High interest rates.
- Short repayment period.
- Late payment fees can be high.
Overall, Migo loans can be a good option for people who need quick access to cash. However, it is important to carefully consider the interest rates and repayment terms before applying for a loan.
Migo Interest Rate
Migo’s interest rates range from 5% to 25%, depending on your credit score and repayment history. The lower your credit score, the higher your interest rate will be. You can also get a lower interest rate if you have a long repayment term.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!