Mutual Trust Bank Nigeria Limited is licensed as a commercial bank, a Nigerian financial services provider, by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Mutual trust Bank loan requirements, Mutual trust bank loan contact number, Mutual trust bank loan apply online, Mutual trust bank loan apply, Mutual trust bank loan app, Mutual trust bank loan interest rate, Mutual trust bank loan.
If you wish to get more information about Mutual Trust Bank, Keep reading and also get to know more about Mutual Trust Bank USSD Loan Code, how to apply for Mutual Trust Bank Loan and the needed requirement for borrowing loans.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD Mutual Trust BANK APP
To download the Mutual Trust Bank app on your mobile phone, click on your Google Play store or App store; Using BANKING METHOD.
How To Open An Mutual Trust Bank Account
- Firstly, On your mobile phone and connect to Google Playstore/App Store and Install the Mutual Trust Bank Mobile App.
- Then, click “Open” to log in.
- Select “Country” which you are currently in
- Select language “English“
- Document your (First, Middle, Last)Name, Marital status, and Gender (Male/Female).
- (BVN) Do you have BVN – Yes/No.
- Accept the “Terms and conditions” given to you.
- Provide the required information such as Date of birth, Email address, Phone Number, and enter ID type.
- Enter a phone number that is activated.
- Enter a “new pin” and confirm the new pin after the first trial
CONGRATULATION, you now have an active account with Mutual Trust Bank. You can pay in money into the newly opened account.
When you are finally done with the registration process, you can now start to perform all these activities such as checking your account balance, loan, bill payments, buying data, buying airtime for others, buying airtime for yourself to any network (MTN, Airtel, Glo,9Mobile), transferring money to an account, transferring money to other bank accounts and so on.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Opening Mutual Trust Bank Account
Before taking another step forward You will be asked to upload some necessary documents and some private details before you can open a Mutual Trust Bank account.
- Name (First Name -Middle Name – Last Name)
- Date of birth (Day/Month/Year)
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Home address.
- Email address.
- Next of KINS
- Residence status.
- Source of income (self-employed)
Mutual trust bank loan interest rate
Here are the applicable interest rates negotiable and can also borrow funds for up to 3 years
Mutual Trust Bank can loan amounts range Rates on FDR (Corporate Customer); 2 years, 4.00%, 4.25%, 4.75% ; 3 years, 4.00%, 4.25%, 4.75%, When you start newly with Mutual Trust Bank, you can borrow from small loan amounts before you can loan a huge amount.
Mutual Trust Bank USSD CODE
Here is the Mutual Trust Bank which you can use to transfer money or payment of bills, Account balances, buy data, buy airtime for yourself and even for your friends and relatives to any type of network (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO,9MOBILE), and also forwarding money to any account or any bank. and so on.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Account Number
- You will be asked whether you are already a Mutual Trust Bank Customer? or not
- Date of Birth (Month/Day/Year)
- Email Address
- You will provide your ID card
- Pay Slip
- Recent passport photograph
- Office Address
- Loan/Credit Facility
- Loan Amount
- Payment Tenure
- Loan Purpose
Mutual Trust Bank Customer Care
If you have found anything difficult in how to operate or loan using a Mutual Trust Bank USSD code, you can easily contact the Mutual trust Bank customer care agent for assistance.
Visit the Suntrust Bank email address: email@example.com
If you are interested in devoting to a loan from Mutual Trust Bank, you can visit your most immediate branch or devote yourself online. You will require to provide some of the basic information, such as your name, address, and some documentation needed.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!