Stanbic IBTC Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria with headquarters in Lagos. The bank was founded in 1989 as a joint venture between the Standard Bank Group and the Industrial and Commercial Bank of Nigeria. In 2005, the bank was acquired by Stanbic Bank, a subsidiary of Standard Bank Group.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria, with assets of over NGN2.95 trillion (US$8.5 billion) as of September 2022. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. These include savings accounts, current accounts, loans, mortgages, investment products, and insurance products.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a member of the Bankers’ Committee, which is the highest decision-making body of the banking industry in Nigeria. The bank is also a member of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), which is the government agency that insures deposits in Nigerian banks.
Stanbic IBTC Bank has been recognized for its commitment to customer service and corporate responsibility. The bank has been awarded the “Best Bank in Nigeria” by The Banker magazine for four consecutive years. In 2018, the bank was also awarded the “Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative” by the Nigeria Business Awards.
Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code and its corresponding functions:
|*909#||Access Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Banking|
|*909*11*1#||Register for Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Banking (without ATM card)|
|*909*11*2#||Register for Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Banking (with ATM card)|
|*909*11*3#||Change your USSD PIN|
|*909*11*4#||Check your account balance|
|*909*11*5#||View your recent transactions|
|90911*6#||Transfer money to another bank account|
|*909*11*7#||Pay a bill|
|*909*11*9#||Top up your eNaira wallet|
|*909*11*0#||Access other Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD services|
To use the Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Banking service, simply dial *909# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need to enter your 11-digit BVN and your USSD PIN to access most of the services.
You can also register for Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Banking online by visiting the bank’s website. Once you have registered, you will be able to access all of the services listed above using your mobile phone.
How do I activate my USSD code for Stanbic?
To activate your USSD code for Stanbic, follow these steps:
- Dial 90911*1# from your registered mobile phone.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN.
- Enter your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY.
- Create a 6-digit USSD PIN.
- Re-enter your USSD PIN to confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your USSD code has been activated.
You can now use your USSD code to perform a variety of banking transactions, such as checking your balance, transferring money, and paying bills.
Here are some of the things you can do with Stanbic USSD banking:
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money to another account
- Pay bills
- Check your transaction history
- Block your card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set up alerts
- And more!
To learn more about Stanbic USSD banking, please visit the Stanbic website or contact customer service.
Here are some additional tips for using Stanbic USSD banking:
- Make sure you are using a registered mobile phone.
- Keep your USSD PIN confidential.
- Do not share your USSD PIN with anyone.
- Be aware of phishing scams.
- If you suspect fraudulent activity, contact customer service immediately.
How do I activate my Stanbic ATM card?
There are a few ways to activate your Stanbic ATM card.
At an ATM
- Insert your card into the ATM.
- Select “Activate Card” from the menu.
- Enter your PIN.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Call Stanbic’s customer service line at 07007005000.
- Select the option for activating a new card.
- Provide your account number and PIN.
- Follow the instructions on the phone.
In person at a Stanbic branch
- Visit any Stanbic branch.
- Speak to a customer service representative.
- Provide your account number and PIN.
- The customer service representative will activate your card for you.
Once your card is activated, you can use it to withdraw cash, make purchases, and pay bills.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when activating your Stanbic ATM card:
- Your card will not be activated until you have entered your PIN.
- If you forget your PIN, you can reset it at an ATM or by calling customer service.
- Your card may have a daily withdrawal limit.
- You can check your balance and transaction history online or by using the Stanbic mobile app.
How Do I Get A Loan From Stanbic Ibtc Bank Using Ussd
To get a loan from Stanbic IBTC Bank using USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial *909# on your phone.
- Select option 3 for “Loans”.
- Select option 1 for “Personal Loan”.
- Enter your account number and PIN.
- Enter the amount of loan you want to apply for.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the repayment term.
- Confirm your application.
You will receive a message confirming your loan application. The loan amount will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Here are some of the requirements for getting a loan from Stanbic IBTC Bank:
- You must be a customer of Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- You must have an active account with the bank.
- You must have a good credit history.
- You must be able to provide proof of income.
- You must be able to provide a valid identification document.
The interest rate for a personal loan from Stanbic IBTC Bank is 18% per annum. The repayment term is up to 36 months.
How do I check my Stanbic bank account on my phone?
There are several ways to check your Stanbic bank account balance on your phone. Here are a few options:
- USSD Banking: Dial *909# from your registered phone number. Select option 1 for “My Bank” and then option 1 for “Account Balance.” Enter your account number and PIN when prompted.
- Mobile App: Download the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play. Sign in to the app with your account number and PIN. Once you’re logged in, you can view your account balance under the “Account Summary” tab.
- Internet Banking: Log in to Stanbic IBTC’s Internet Banking website. Enter your account number and PIN when prompted. Once you’re logged in, you can view your account balance under the “Account Summary” tab.
If you have any questions, you can contact Stanbic IBTC’s customer service department at 0700 909 909 909.
Here are some additional details about each of these options:
- USSD Banking: USSD banking is a free service that allows you to access your bank account information using your mobile phone. To use USSD banking, you’ll need to know your account number and PIN. You can find your account number and PIN on your bank statement or by contacting customer service.
- Mobile App: The Stanbic IBTC Mobile App is a free app that allows you to access your bank account information from your mobile phone. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. To use the app, you’ll need to create an account and register your mobile phone number. Once you’re registered, you can log in to the app and view your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
- Internet Banking: Stanbic IBTC’s Internet Banking website allows you to access your bank account information from any computer with an internet connection. To use Internet Banking, you’ll need to create an account and register your mobile phone number. Once you’re registered, you can log in to the website and view your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
Stanbic IBTC Bank app
The Stanbic IBTC Bank app is a mobile banking app that allows you to access your bank account, mobile wallet, pension and mutual fund investments in one place. You can do your banking, investing, pensions tracking and mobile money transactions right from your phone.
Here are some of the features of the Stanbic IBTC Bank app:
- View and transact on your bank accounts, card accounts, mobile money wallet, mutual fund investments and your pensions.
- Pay bills, buy airtime and data, and send money to friends and family.
- Invest in mutual funds and track your progress.
- Manage your pensions and see how much you’ve saved towards your retirement.
- Locate the closest Stanbic IBTC ATM and branch.
- Set up alerts and notifications so you’re always up-to-date on your finances.
The Stanbic IBTC Bank app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Stanbic IBTC Bank app:
- Convenience: You can do your banking, investing, pensions tracking and mobile money transactions right from your phone.
- Security: Your account information is protected by state-of-the-art security features.
- Control: You have complete control over your finances, 24/7.
- Peace of mind: You can rest assured knowing that your money is safe and secure.
If you’re a Stanbic IBTC Bank customer, I encourage you to download the Stanbic IBTC Bank app today. It’s the easiest way to manage your finances.
Here are some additional details about the app:
- The app is free to download and use.
- You can create an account using your mobile phone number or email address.
- You’ll need to provide some basic information, such as your full name, date of birth, and address.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can log in using your fingerprint or face ID.
- The app is available in English and Pidgin.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!