Union Bank is a large Indian public sector bank headquartered in Mumbai. It was founded on 11 November 1919 and is one of the 21 public sector banks in India. Union Bank has a network of over 10,000 branches and 36,000 ATMs across India. It also has a presence in 20 countries overseas.
Union Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts, loans, investments, and insurance. It also provides a variety of digital banking services, such as online banking, mobile banking, and ATM banking.
Union Bank is a financially strong bank with a strong capital base and a healthy asset quality. It has been consistently profitable over the years and has a good track record of paying dividends to its shareholders.
Union Bank is a socially responsible bank and is committed to sustainable development. It has a number of initiatives in place to promote financial inclusion, social development, and environmental sustainability.
Union Bank is a well-managed bank with a strong track record of performance. It is a good option for customers who are looking for a safe and secure banking partner.
What is the new code for Union Bank?
The new code for Union Bank is *826#. You can use this code to access a variety of banking services, including:
- Account balance
- Mini statement
- Funds transfer
- Bill payments
- Airtime and data purchase
- Bet9ja betting
- Access to other financial transactions like transfer, bills payment, betting, etc.
To use the new code, simply dial *826# from your registered mobile phone number. You will then be prompted to enter your account number and PIN. Once you have entered your credentials, you will be able to access the various banking services that are available.
The new code is part of Union Bank’s efforts to provide its customers with a more convenient and efficient banking experience. The code is available 24/7, so you can use it to access your banking services at any time.
Here are some of the benefits of using the new Union Bank code:
- Convenient: You can access your banking services from anywhere, at any time.
- Secure: Your account information is protected by the latest security measures.
- Efficient: You can complete your banking transactions quickly and easily.
If you are a Union Bank customer, I encourage you to start using the new code today. It is a convenient, secure, and efficient way to access your banking services.
table of Union Bank USSD codes:
|*826*1*amountaccount number#||Transfer money to another Union Bank account|
|*826*2*amountaccount number#||Transfer money to a bank account outside Union Bank|
|*826*3*amountphone number#||Buy airtime|
|*826*4*amountmeter number#||Pay utility bills|
|*826*5*amountbeneficiary name#||Create a new beneficiary|
|*826*6*beneficiary name#||View beneficiary details|
|8267*pin#||Change your USSD pin|
|*826*0#||Exit USSD banking|
To use any of these codes, simply dial the code from your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to enter your Union Bank account number and your USSD pin for some transactions.
You can also use the Union Bank USSD code to check your account balance, view your recent transactions, and block your ATM card.
To enroll for Union Bank USSD banking, simply dial 8265# from your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to enter your ATM card number or your bank account number and create a four-digit PIN.
Once you are enrolled for USSD banking, you can use it to make transactions from anywhere, at any time.
Union bank ussd limit
The Union Bank USSD limit is as follows:
- Transfer limit: N20,000 per transaction and N100,000 per day.
- Airtime purchase limit: N5,000 per transaction.
- Bill payment limit: N25,000 per transaction.
You can increase your transaction limits by visiting a Union Bank branch or by calling the customer service line on 0700 700 7000.
Here are the steps on how to transfer money using Union Bank USSD:
- Dial *826# from your registered mobile phone.
- Select option 1 for “Transfer”.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter the recipient’s account number.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter your MPIN.
- Confirm the transaction.
You will receive a confirmation message once the transaction is successful.
Here are some of the things you can do with Union Bank USSD:
- Check your balance.
- Transfer money to other Union Bank accounts or other banks.
- Buy airtime for yourself or others.
- Pay bills.
- Request a loan.
- Block or unblock your card.
- Increase your transaction limits.
Union Bank USSD is a convenient way to manage your finances. You can use it to do your banking anytime, anywhere.
How do I increase my transfer limit on Union Bank USSD?
There are two ways to increase your transfer limit on Union Bank USSD.
Method 1: Online
- Go to the Union Bank website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Self Service” tab.
- Select “Manage Transfer Limits”.
- Enter the desired limit (maximum of N5,000,000).
- Enter your security word and token code.
- Click “Submit”.
Method 2: In-branch
- Visit any Union Bank branch.
- Speak to a customer service representative.
- Request to increase your transfer limit.
- Provide the customer service representative with the desired limit.
- The customer service representative will process your request.
The following are some of the requirements for increasing your transfer limit:
- You must have a Union Bank account.
- You must have a valid mobile phone number linked to your account.
- You must have a valid security word and token code.
- You must have a good credit history with Union Bank.
If you meet all of the requirements, your request to increase your transfer limit will be processed within 24 hours.
Here are some additional information about Union Bank USSD transfer limits:
- The default transfer limit is N250,000 per day.
- You can increase your transfer limit up to N5,000,000.
- You can only increase your transfer limit once every 30 days.
- You can check your current transfer limit by following the steps above.
Union Bank transfer code to another bank
To transfer money from your Union Bank account to another bank using USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial 826# from your registered mobile phone number.
- Select Transfer to Other Banks.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the 10-digit account number of the recipient bank.
- Enter your Union Bank ATM card PIN.
- Enter the One-Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Click Submit.
The money will be transferred to the recipient’s account within 24 hours.
Here are some additional fees that may apply to your transfer:
- Transfer fee: Union Bank charges a NGN 50 transfer fee for each transfer made using USSD.
- Interbank transfer fee: The recipient’s bank may also charge a fee for receiving an interbank transfer.
Please note that the transfer fee and interbank transfer fee may vary depending on the banks involved in the transaction.
Here are some of the benefits of using USSD to transfer money:
- It is a convenient way to transfer money without having to visit a bank branch.
- It is a quick and easy way to transfer money.
- It is a secure way to transfer money.
If you have any questions about transferring money using USSD, please contact Union Bank customer service.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!