Have you tried to borrow money on Opay? Do you know the steps, and requirements to acquire a loan on Opay? In this post, we are going to explain to you in detail how to download your Opay app on your mobile phone, Opay login, Opay loan code, how to access Opay loan, and Opay loan code.
We can see know eager, you are to know more about the Opay (Okash) Loan. Let’s first look into how to download the Opay app on your mobile phone. These are the steps to download Opay app.
Opay is an Opay digital services limited that operates in Nigeria mobile base money platform. It offers services such as recharge airtime and data, and check your Opay account balance to their customers.
We are going to see how to download the Opay app using a mobile app, iPhone, PC or smartphone.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OPAY APP
To download Opay digital services limited on your mobile phone, on your Google play store or app store;
How To Open An Opay Account
- On your mobile phone and click on Google Playstore/App Store and Install the Opay App.
- Then, click “Open“.
As a new customer, Click on “Register an Account“.
- Fill out your basic information, and submit.
- You will be sent an OTP on your message app
- You can now apply for airtime, loans, and buy data are available
If you are an existing user, click on “log in”
- Enter your transaction PIN and Password for confirmation.
- You can now verify your account.
When you are done with registration, you can now perform all these activities such as Opay ATM card activation, get Opay OTP, check Opay account balance, loan using Opay, electricity bill payments, bet wallet funding, buy data, buy airtime for others, buy airtime for yourself, transfer money to Opay account, and also transfer money to other bank accounts.
Here Are The Terms And Conditions For Applying For Opay Loan
Here are the requirement needed, before you can apply for a loan using Opay.
- You must be at least 20 years old and no older than 55 years.
- You must be a citizen of (Nigeria).
- You must have an active account on Opay.
- You must enter your (BVN) bank verification number and also provide your National ID card, and driver’s license.
- You must have a certain amount on your account.
How to Borrow Money From Opay
These are steps to follow to get a loan from Opay: Turn on your internet, such as a PC or smartphone and visit your Google Play Store to download the Opay App.
- “Log in” to your Opay account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “finance” tab.
- Choose the “Loan” option.
As a new user, complete the loan form by entering your full name, phone number, and home address.
- Then, enter the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Cross-check your information to know if it is correct and click on “Submit“.
- Accept their “terms and conditions” before submitting.
- You will be notified of the loan’s approval or rejection within a few minutes or hours.
- Once, it is approved your desired amount will be sent to your account number.
How To Loan Using Opay USSD Code
Here are the steps to follow, when you want to use the Opay USSD code to loan. But have this in mind before you can follow these steps, you must have an active account with Opay and also use a mobile phone that has the registered number SIM.
Note: Using these steps, you don’t not a network connection on your PC or smartphone.
- On your phone (keypad dialler), dial *955# and send the code.
- On the displayed menu, choose “Loan“.
- Enter your 10-digit (Account number).
- Enter the amount you want and sent it.
Provide the necessary information that is needed to apply for a loan and submit it. Once, it is approved, a notification will be sent to your phone that your account has been credited.
How Much Can I Borrow From Opay For The First Time
This is an excellent question as a first-time user you don’t expect to borrow up to the amount other users can borrow. The maximum amount you can borrow as a first-time user is 50,000 Naira. But the amount you can borrow from Okash is 30,000 Naira.
In a tabular form, we are going to state the activities you can perform while using the Opay USSD CODE.
|Buy Data||*955*4*mobile number#|
|Buy Airtime For Others||*955*3*amount*phonenumber#|
|Buy Airtime For Yourself||*955*3*amount#|
|Check Opay Account Balance||*955*0#|
|Bet Wallet Funding||*955*5#|
|Transfer Money To Opay Account||*955*1*amount*10 digit account number#|
|Transfer Money To Other Bank Account||*955*2*amount*10 digit account number#|
|Electricity Bill Payment||*955*6#|
|Opay ATM Card Activation||*955*03121#|
|Get Opay OTP||*955*010#|
|Opay ATM Card Activation||*955*03121#|
Now, let’s move to how you can repay your Opay loan; after your loan has been approved you will be given a due date to repay the money you have borrowed.
How To Repay Opay Loan
You can repay using your “Opay balance“, and click on the “Repayment” button on the loan page.
If you want to repay your loan on the Opay app, you just have to transfer your “loan amount” to the account number provided on the “loan repayment” page.
Note: Failure to repay your loan on that given due date, will attract an increase in interest on your loan.
Opay Loan Interest Rate
Opay loan interest rates determine by the service you used Easemoni Loan interest rate ranges from 5 to 20% while Okash Loan ranges from 3 to 30%.
Don’t be afraid, you can now download your Opay app using a mobile app and loan without being stressed or disturbed but make sure you borrow the amount you can pay back to avoid additional interest. Like, comment and share this post. Thanks for reading.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!