Portable, the notorious street performer, has shocked Nigerians once again with his newest admission, in which he claims that no one is to blame for his success.
Somebody may remember that Olamide contributed a vocal to the Zazoo remix featuring Portable. Obviously, this happened when he met the legendary dancer Pocolee, who introduced him to Olamide.
The rapper, who just had his fourth kid with one of his baby mamas, recently highlighted these claims with his own contradictory statements in a chat show.
No one, according to Portable, “made him popular.” Not even the two artists generally “claimed” to be responsible for it, Olamide and Pocolee, in his opinion.
He claimed fame already and called himself a “child of grace,” the kind of person everyone would want to be friends with.
“SHEY ME I SEE ANYBODY HELP ME NI? AS I DEY LIKE THIS, IF NO BE SEY I GET GRACE. EVERYBODY DM ME. NOBODY BLOW ME. I DON BLOW BEFORE I MEET POCOLEE AND OLAMIDE.”
- Dollar (USD) to Naira Black Market Rate Today December 7, 2023 Aboki Naira Today
- Happy Birthday Wishes For The People In Your Life
- Top 10 American Country Songs For 2023
- 10 Steps To Stardom In The Hip Hop Music Industry
- Before You Produce Your Next Beat, Here Are 20 Music Production Tips To Know.
- To Gain Muscle And Lose Weight, Consume These Foods High In Protein.
- Birthday Love Messages For Those Born In December
- Positive Wednesday Morning Messages For 2024
- Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happy
- Nigerian Musicians’ Net Worth And The Top Five Richest Of Them
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!