Portable, the notorious street performer, has shocked Nigerians once again with his newest admission, in which he claims that no one is to blame for his success.
Somebody may remember that Olamide contributed a vocal to the Zazoo remix featuring Portable. Obviously, this happened when he met the legendary dancer Pocolee, who introduced him to Olamide.
The rapper, who just had his fourth kid with one of his baby mamas, recently highlighted these claims with his own contradictory statements in a chat show.
No one, according to Portable, “made him popular.” Not even the two artists generally “claimed” to be responsible for it, Olamide and Pocolee, in his opinion.
He claimed fame already and called himself a “child of grace,” the kind of person everyone would want to be friends with.
“SHEY ME I SEE ANYBODY HELP ME NI? AS I DEY LIKE THIS, IF NO BE SEY I GET GRACE. EVERYBODY DM ME. NOBODY BLOW ME. I DON BLOW BEFORE I MEET POCOLEE AND OLAMIDE.”
- During an IG live, Portable cautions TG Omori, “No come to Lekki” [Watch video]
- Celebrate Zubby Michael’s 38th birthday with Obi Cubana, Destiny Etiko, Tacha, Peter Psquare, and others
- People wey dey do POS now don do pass God-Comedian Akpororo calls out POS agents over exorbitant charges [Video]
- Drama! Just as Bobrisky, James Brown also shows off the N2million credit alert he received from his lover, Papito
- From Idris to Bob, – Reactions as Bobrisky posts fake N1m alert, says it’s from fan
- Bobrisky seems to make fun of the runs girls after a fan gave him N1million for looking well
- “Ike zillion zillion”-IVD reacts following alleged remand in Kirikiri prison
- “I’ll never forgive you all”- Ayra Starr recounts how Nigerian passport officers embarrassed Ayra Starr
- “Advice wey you no follow” – Regina Daniels is criticized online for her remark about “unconditional love”
- “Why I slid into Nancy Isime’s DM” – Singer, Boy Spyce opens up
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!