Words of Encouragement for Comforting a Sick Person –
- I’m thinking of you.
- I hope you feel better soon!
- Get well soon!
- You can do it!
- You have my heart.
- May your recovery be swift and painless.
- I love you and we’re here for you.
- We can do this together!
- I will do anything to help.
- You mean so much to me.
- It is okay to relax. Don’t worry about anyone or anything else.
- You’re doing fantastic.
- Remember that it’s okay if you aren’t at one hundred percent.
- I hope you know how much we care about you and everything will be alright.
- You can always talk to me if something is bothering you or stressing you out too much.
Short Get-Well Messages
- Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Feel better soon!
- Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
- You’re in my thoughts.
- Take extra good care of yourself.
- I miss having you around.
- You’ll be feeling healthy and strong again soon!
- Praying for an easy recovery.
- You can call me whenever you need anything.
- I can’t wait to see you again!
- I hope you’re feeling a little bit better each day.
- Glad to hear you’re on the mend!
- Hang in there!
- Thinking of you. Let me know if you’re up for a visitor.
- Looking forward to our next hug.
Words of Encouragement for the Family of a Sick Person
- “I am sending you lots of love. You are not alone in this.”
- “Your strength and courage are inspiring; I am so proud of you!”
- “Take care of yourself too; you are important too!”
- “I am here for anything you need, day or night.”
Meaningful Get-Well Messages
- You’re in all of our thoughts and prayers as you continue to heal.
- I’ve always admired your courage and ability to handle anything life throws your way. I know you’ll get through this, too.
- I hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now. We can’t wait to see you smiling again.
- Gift yourself patience and time while you work to recover. I hope each day brings more comfort and strength.
- May the hands of the Lord rest upon you as you recover.
- I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I’m sending lots of love and positivity your way as you start treatment.
- Even though we don’t always get to know the reasons for our struggles, just know there is a bigger plan in place. He will guide you through this difficult time.
- When I close my eyes and pray each night, I pray that God heals you.
- A warrior like you makes recovery look simple. Get well soon.
- May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.
- I’m hoping you get better soon so you can be back where you belong. I miss you more than you know.
- Sending get-well sunshine your way because you always brighten my days.
- You’re one of the strongest people I know, and I have no doubt you’ll overcome this.
- I will be here to care for you and nurse you back to health as long as you need it. I love you.
- You are not alone. I’m here for you every step of the way.
Check Dollar (USD) To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!