In Abuja, a 6-year-old girl has been left in affliction from burn injuries incurred while practicing cooking with her friends.
According to Daily Trust report, the girl brought a gallon containing gasoline which she thought was kerosene and tossed the contents onto the firewood she and her friends had gathered for cooking practice.
Christopher Isreal, the father of the victim, said the kid who is presently admitted at Kubwa General Hospital, is yet to recover from the ugly incident which took place two months ago.
The victim, Strong Tochukwu Israel, was immediately brought to a clinic in the neighborhood, where she was treated, but she showed no progress two months later.
In his word, Israel said;
Join our Telegram Channel for Updates!!!
“I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.’’
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!