Mononucleosis, also known as mono, is an infectious disease caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). EBV is a type of herpes virus that is very common, and most people will be infected with it at some point in their lives. However, only about 50% of people who are infected with EBV will actually develop mononucleosis.
What products does Mono offer?
There are two companies named Mono that offer products. I’m not sure which one you are referring to.
- Mono (open banking platform) offers a variety of products for businesses and developers, including financial account linking, statement pages, direct bank payment collection, and a portal for managing linked accounts.
- Mono (guitar cases and accessories) offers a line of premium guitar cases, bags, and accessories for musicians.
How can I register on Mono?
Sure, here are the steps on how to register on Mono:
- Go to the Mono website: https://mono.co/
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter your phone number and the last 6 digits of your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on the required fields.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the verification code (OTP) that will be sent to the email address or phone number linked to your bank account.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
- Set a password that you will use to log into your Portal account.
- Click on the “Set Password” button.
- You will be redirected to the Mono Portal dashboard.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when registering on Mono:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register on Mono.
- You must have a valid bank account in Nigeria to register on Mono.
- You must have a phone number that is linked to your bank account to register on Mono.
What documents do I need to register on Mono?
- The name of your company
- Your work email address
- Other important details about your company for verification, such as your company’s website address, phone number, and physical address
You can find more information about the documents required to register on Mono on their website.
Here are the steps on how to register on Mono:
- Visit the Mono website.
- Click on the “Get started for free” button.
- Enter your name, country, the name of your company, your work email address, and create a password for your account.
- Provide the required documents for verification.
- Click on the “Create account” button.
Once your account is created, you will be able to access the Mono platform and start using its features.
Does Mono have a mobile app?
No, Mono does not have a mobile app for consumers. However, businesses can access all of Mono’s products on their platform. To do this, businesses can sign up for a Mono account and then use the Mono Connect Widget to securely connect their financial accounts with Mono. This allows businesses to access user-authorized financial and identity data through the Mono API.
Here are some of the benefits of using Mono for businesses:
- You can easily collect bank transfer payments from your customers.
- You can get access to high-quality financial data.
- You can start processing payments directly from bank accounts in minutes.
If you are a business that is interested in using Mono, you can visit their website to learn more and sign up for an account.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!