End of The Month Prayer Points With Bible Verses- Here are some prophetic and powerful, monthly declaration with bible verses to back it up your prayer points.
In this post, contains all prayer request for the new month and End of The Month Prayer Points With Bible Verses. You can use this verses that are listed, to prayer.
Mountain of fire end of year prayer points
However, if you are expecting God’s deliverance from the hands of the enemies of your soul and you have not given your life to Jesus, you are likely to be the hindrance.
Therefore, I counsel you to cry unto him and say this simple prayer with faith:
“Lord Jesus, I have come before you at this hour, I know you are the only one that can deliver me from the hands of coffin spirit. I confess my sins to you, Lord Jesus, deliver me. I am sorry for living my life outside your will. O Lord, come into my life right now and help me to serve you to the end. In Jesus name. Amen. “
Confession: Hosea 13:14, Psalm 23:4, 1 Cor. 15:55-57
Bring quality repentance to the Lord.
- Thank God for the power of Resurrection and Life.
- Every satanic carpenter, constructing coffin for my sake and members of my family, enter into your coffin and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power issuing death sentence against me and my family appear in the court room of the Almighty and receive the judgment fire of God and die in Jesus name.
- Any coffin spirit on assignment to kill me and members of my family, kill yourself in Jesus name.
- Father Lord, let your angels encamp around me and my family in Jesus name.
- Any power consulting the sun, the moon, and the stars against me and my family, be exposed and be disgraced in Jesus name.
- I cancel every witchcraft verdict for my life and my family in Jesus name.
- Father Lord, let all death contractors, assigned to kill me and my family, begin to kill themselves in Jesus name.
- (Right hand on head) You my destiny, reject bewitchment in Jesus name.
- Every grave cloth over my life and any member of my family be removed by fire by the resurrection voice of our Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name.
- Every power that does not want to see me and members of my family alive, loose your hold, loose your power and grip and die in Jesus name.
- My destiny and the destiny of members of my family, come out of the grave in Jesus name.
- Spirit of the God of Elijah, arise in your fire and terminate every coffin spirit that is hunting for my life and family in Jesus name.
- Every satanic tragedy of the “ember months” against my life and family be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- I decree by the Blood of Jesus that, whether the devil likes it or not, I and my family will not die before our time in Jesus name.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus and Name of Jesus, I break every unprofitable covenant of untimely death in Jesus name.
- I remove my life and the lives of members of my family from the shadow of death in Jesus name.
- Any coffin spirit on assignment to kill me or any member of my family, kill yourself in Jesus name.
- Any agent of darkness of untimely death in the vehicle of my life and the lives of members of my family, die in the name of Jesus.
- I remove my life and the lives of members of my family from every shadow of death in Jesus name.
- I cancel my name and the names of members of my family from every satanic death register in Jesus name.
- Every grave cloth over my life and the lives of members of my family, be removed by fire in Jesus name.
- My destiny and the destiny of members of my family, come out of the grave in Jesus name.
- Any power summoning my name in the spirit realm, for evil, thunder of God answer them, strike them down, and destroy them, in Jesus name.
- I immunize myself and every member of my family, my properties and possessions with the Blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost, from the untimely death and sorrows of the “ember months” in Jesus name.
- I cover myself and my family members and prayers with the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
- Begin to thank the Lord for what He has started in your life and what He will do throughout the ember months.
Ember End of the Month Prayer Points With Verses
In these ember months, may you experience an overflow of blessings that touch every aspect of your life. May you be a recipient of divine favour, and may your days be filled with joy, success, and unending happiness.” End of The Month Prayer Points With Bible Verses.
Thanksgiving for the New Month
May my heart be filled with thankfulness for the abundant goodness you bestow upon me month after month. I trust in your faithfulness and provision, knowing that you are a generous and loving Father. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen. Bible verse
“But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.”
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
“This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
1 Chronicles 16:34
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
1 Corinthians 1:4
“I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.”
2 Corinthians 9:11
“You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us, your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
1 Timothy 4:4-5
“For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
“But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
“And on that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.
“The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song, I give thanks to him.”
“Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High.”
Divine Guidance and Direction
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.”
“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
Protection and Safety
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, ‘My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
“Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no danger, because you are with me; your rod and your staff, they protect me.” The Good News: God protects the members of his flock. If you are among them then there is nothing otherworldly to fear.”
Psalms 27 :1
“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
“For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.”
“No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
2 Thessalonians 3:3
“But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.”
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
“The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him and delivers them.
You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah
“The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
“I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from?”
“My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”
“He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber”
“indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.”
“The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand”
“the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.”
“The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life”
Harvest of Blessings
“Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
“You shall work six days, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during plowing time and harvest you shall rest.
“When you reap the harvest of your land, moreover, you shall not reap to the very corners of your field nor gather the gleaning of your harvest; you are to leave them for the needy and the alien. I am the Lord your God.”
“When you reap your harvest in your field and have forgotten a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be for the alien, for the orphan, and for the widow, in order that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
You shall celebrate the Feast of Weeks, that is, the first fruits of the wheat harvest, and the Feast of Ingathering at the turn of the year.
“So Naomi returned, and with her Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter-in-law, who returned from the land of Moab. And they came to Bethlehem at the beginning of barley harvest.”
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, “Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted.”
Those who give to the poor will lack nothing, but those who close their eyes to them receive many curses.
The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;
Fulfillment of Promises
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
“God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?”
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
Health and Wellness
Wisdom and Discernment
Verse: James 1:5
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”
Grace and Favor
Verse: Psalm 90:17
“Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!”
Breaking of Chains
Verse: Isaiah 58:6
“Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the straps of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke?”
Restoration of Relationships
Verse: Colossians 3:13
“Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.”
Protection from Spiritual Attacks
Verse: Ephesians 6:10-11
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.”
Anointing and Empowerment
Verse: Acts 1:8
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Fruitfulness and Abundance
Verse: John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.”
Protection from Fear
Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7
“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
Restoration of Lost Opportunities
Verse: Joel 2:25
“I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you.”
Spiritual Growth and Revival
Verse: 2 Chronicles 7:14
“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!