Getting a Palmpay POS will make a widespread of fast transactions whether transfer, withdraw, pay for airtime & data.
Quickly apply for the Palmpay POS machine through your mobile phone and you will get it. APPLY NOW. In this post, a lot will be described on how to get a Palmpay POS machine in Nigeria.
Here are the activities, you can perform when using Palmpay POS Machine:
- Transfer fund
- Make a payment of bills
- Cash withdrawal
- Check customer account balance.
How To Get A Pamlpay POS
To get a palmpay POS, there are some documents and personal and business details you need to provide such as the following requirements are needed:
- Surname/First/Middle Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Phone number
- Alternate Phone number
- ID card Number
- Business Address
- L. G. A
- Photo of the owner in front of the shop
- Proof of commercial activity (photo of a Utility bill)
- Passport Photograph
- Valid Id card(Government approved ID card e.g. Voter’s Card NIMC National Identity card, International Passport, and Driver’s License
NEXT OF KIN DETAILS
- Full name
- Utility bill. By filling in and submitting these details, you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
As a Palmpay POS agent using the POS, there is no minimum float balance required as a merchant. Unlike other POS services that pay commissions on a monthly basis, your PalmPay commission is paid weekly. More commissions are earned on bill payments.
What Are The Benefits of Using Palmpay POS
Here are the benefits of using palmpay POS as a merchant or agent:
- Low service charges during transactions.
- You earn money when you refer someone
- Easy payment of bills and fast VTU services.
- Guaranteed security and safekeeping of user information.
- You can earn bonuses and rewards when you make transactions.
How To Become Palmpay Agent In Nigeria
You can self-register on your PalmPay Agent app or click on the Apply Now button to fill out a request form for a callback.
Frequent Asked Question
- Does Palmpay pay their agent?
As an agent, you’ll get paid incentives when you reach a milestone whether daily, weekly, or monthly. You will also earn some commissions on bill payments and airtime purchases.
How To Apply For Palmpay Pos Machine
To get a Palmpay Pos Machine, you need to be a PalmPay agent, also known as “PalmPartner“, and apply. This is what you need to do:
1. Go to the Google Play Store or iOS store and search for PalmPartner. This app is necessary to complete the application process and manage your PalmPay Pos Machine.
2. Once you have the app, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to fill in your details, upload the required documents, and complete the application form. Be sure to double-check all the information before submitting the form.
3. After submitting your application, you will need to wait for it to be reviewed and approved by the PalmPay team. They will contact you via the phone number you provided in your application if they need any additional documentation or information.
4. Once your application is approved, you will be required to pay a caution fee. The caution fee for the ordinary PalmPay POS machine is N20,000, while for the Android device, it is N30,000. This fee is refundable and acts as a security deposit for the Pos Machine.
5. After paying the caution fee, a PalmPay staff member will contact you to arrange the collection of your Pos Machine. They will also provide any necessary training and support to ensure you are fully equipped to use the machine.
With these steps, you will be on your way to becoming a PalmPartner and getting your very own PalmPay Pos Machine. Start enjoying the benefits of convenient and secure payment solutions today.
Palmpay POS Charges
OPay POS Business Charges And Commission Structure: Withdrawal Charges
- ₦1000 charges – ₦5.
₦2000 charges – ₦10.
₦3000 charges – ₦15.
₦4000 charges – ₦20.
₦5000 charges – ₦25.
₦6000 charges – ₦N30.
₦7000 charges – ₦35.
₦8000 charges – ₦40.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!