Can I be approved for a loan in a bank without collateral and which bank can offer such a loan? Providus Bank is one of the financial services providers in Nigeria and is licensed by a commercial bank.
Here in this post, we are going to look into Providus Bank loan requirements, Providus Bank loan interest rate, Providus Bank loan, Providus Bank login, Providus Bank loan application, Providus Bank loan app, Providus Bank business loan, Providus Bank savings account, Providus Bank online.
Let’s see, how to download the Providus Bank app with your mobile phone in this tutorial guide.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PROVIDUS BANK APP
To download the Providus Bank app on your mobile phone, click on your Google Play store or app store; Using BANKING METHOD.
How To Open An Providus Account
- On your mobile phone and click on Google Playstore/App Store and Install the Providus Bank Mobile App.
- Then, click “Register” and log in for Online Banking.
- Select “Country“
- Select language “English“
- Enter your (First, Middle, Last)Name, Marital status, and Gender (Male/Female).
- (BVN) Do you have BVN – Yes/No.
- Accept the “Terms and conditions“.
- Provide necessary information such as Date of birth, Email address, Phone Number, and enter ID type.
- Enter a phone number that is activated.
- Enter a “new pin” and confirm the new pin.
CONGRATULATION, you now have an active account with Providus Bank. You can fund your newly opened account.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Opening Providus Bank Account
You will be required to upload some important documents and some personal details before you can open a Providus Bank account.
- Name (First Name -Middle Name – Last Name)
- Date of birth (Day/Month/Year)
- Contact phone number.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Home address.
- Email address.
- Next of KINS
- Residence status.
- Tax identification number.
- Source of income (self-employed).
Here Are The Terms And Conditions For Applying For Providus Bank Loan
These are the terms and conditions, you must meet up to before you can be given a loan to apply for a loan from Providus Bank. Follow the below terms and conditions such as:
- You must have a Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registered both on your business or company.
- You must have an active account on Providus Bank and a business or corporate bank account.
- Been trading for some time (1-3 years minimum)
- Details of collateral offered (if any) and address.
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voter’s card).
- You must agree to pay back the money, you borrowed at the exact time (Due date).
- Must have a good Credit Bureau Report — with no unpaid obligations or bad debt.
To be eligible for Providus Bank Loan, your BVN must be linked to your account
- You must be the age of 18 and about.
- You must have correctly updated phone numbers.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Providus Bank Loan
You will be asked to provide your personal information details such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth (Month/Day/Year)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- No of Dependents
- Annual Income
- You will be asked whether you are already a Providus Bank Customer? or not
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Account Number
- Office Address
- Loan/Credit Facility
- Loan Amount
- Payment Tenure
- Loan Purpose
How to Borrow Money From Providus Bank
These are steps to follow to get a loan from Providus Bank: Turn on your internet, such as a PC or smartphone, and visit your Google Play Store to download the Providus Bank App.
“Log in” to your Providus Bank account.
From the option choose”Loan“.
As a new user, complete the loan form by entering your full (FIRST, MIDDLE, AND LAST) name, phone number, and home address.
Then, enter the loan amount you want to borrow.
Check your information to know if it is correct and click on “Submit“.
Accept their “Terms and Conditions” before submitting and you will be notified.
Also, see: Stanbic IBTC Bank Quick Loan Code In Nigeria
PROVIDUS BANK USSD CODE
Providus Bank has no USSD code at the moment. You can use it to access Providus Bank loans, transfer funds, check account balances, pay bills, and buy airtime. UMPLNGLA XXX BIC / SWIFT Code – PROVIDUSBANK PLC Nigeria – Wise.
But have this in mind before you can follow these steps, you must have an active account with Providus Bank and also use a mobile phone that has the registered number SIM.
Note: Using these steps, you need a network connection on your PC or smartphone.
How To Loan Using MOBILE APP
- Log on to Providus Online.
- Click on “Loan“.
- Select Current “account number“.
- Then, fill in other requirements needed and accept the terms and conditions.
- Confirm loan amount.
- Enter a 6-digit pin to confirm your transaction.
Once, it is approved, a notification will be sent to your phone that your account has been credited (successful transaction) has been done.
Providus Loan Interest Rate
Providus Bank Customer Care
If you in any way have difficulties in how to loan using the Providus Bank online banking app or Providus Bank USSD code, you can contact the Providus Bank customer agent for assistance.
Call Business Concierge on 070077684387.
Visit the Providus Bank email address: [email protected]
If you are interested in applying for a loan from Providus, you can visit your nearest branch or apply online. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your name, address, and some documentation needed.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!