Wedding Wishes and messages for new couples –
Weeding is what unites two people, and on this day you would love to give them the best wishes they deserve, you can either write this in a card or say it to them a s sprayer physically or send it as an SMS.
Formal Wedding Wishes
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new lives together.
- May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
- May the true love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
- Thank you for letting [us/me] share in this joyful day. [We/I] wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
Wedding Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
- This calls for congratulations and probably champagne.
- I hope through the years you become even better friends and share every possible kind of happiness life can bring. Congrats.
- May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
- Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
- Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever!
- Congratulations on tying the knot!
- You guys are great together. So happy for you two!
- ‘Two become one’- what a beautiful thing. Congratulations!
- Heartfelt congratulations.
- Warmest congratulations and love!
- Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
- I feel so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage!
- Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. Congratulations!”
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
- “Start your next chapter in style—with this little something!” (Attached to a gift.)
- “Well, wishes!”
- “Today is just the beginning of the fun! Looking forward to celebrating this season with you.”
Funny Wedding Messages
- “Being married is like any other job; it helps if you like your boss!”
- “Let the fighting commence! Congratulations married couple.”
- “Well done on finding someone who is going to annoy you for the rest of your life.”
- “Congratulations on signing your life away!”
- “Thanks for reminding me how much money I’ll be saving by not having a wedding.”
- “Our marriage advice: Love, honor, and… scrub the toilet.”
- “Marriage means commitment. So does insanity. You guys must be truly insane or madly in love.”
- “I hope you get so many great wedding gifts that you don’t realize none are from me.”
- “Don’t worry. If not with this one, you will get it right with the next one. Cheers!”
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”
Wedding Wishes Based on Bible Verses
- “Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.” –Ephesians 4:32
- “And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.” –1 Corinthians 13:13
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” –1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- “Let all that you do be done in love.” –1 Corinthians 16:14
- “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” –Song of Solomon 3:4
- “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” –Romans 12:10
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” –Mark 10:9
- “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.” –Proverbs 3:3
- “Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.” –1 Peter 4:8
- “Serve one another through love.” –Galatians 5:13
- “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” –Song of Solomon 3:4
- “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is made complete in us.” –1 John 4:12
- “So, they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, let no one separate.” —Matthew 19:6
- “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” —Ephesians 4:2-3
- “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” —1 Thessalonians 5:11
- “Do everything in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14
- “Love and faithfulness meet together; righteousness and peace kiss each other.” —Psalm 85:10
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” —1 Peter 4:8
- “Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned.” —Song of Solomon 8:7
- “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for you I entrust my life.” —Psalm 143:8
- “He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.” —Proverbs 18:22
- “The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.” —Jeremiah 3:13
- “But Ruth replied, ‘Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.’” —Ruth 1 16-17
- “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.” —Romans 13:8
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!