As a Firstmonie agent, you can perform these transactions on behalf of the First Bank:
- Open a First Bank account for customers
- Purchase airtime
- Deposit funds into bank accounts
- Withdraw funds from any bank account via the ATM card
- BVN enrolment
- Transfer cash to any bank account in Nigeria
- Pay bills
What Are The Benefits Of Becoming A Firstmonie First Bank POS Agent In Nigeria?
- Self-registration within minutes.
- Free POS terminal when you onboard as a Firstmonie Agent.
- Instant credit and settlement for transactions processed on your First Monie POS.
- Quick access to working capital support.
- Comprehensive insurance for you as a First Monie POS Agent and your workers; priced at the cheapest rate.
- Opportunity to join the largest First Bank POS Agent network in Nigeria.
How To Identify A Firstmonie Agent
Branding features of a Firstmonie Agent location include.
- Outdoor paintings in FirstBank’s colours (Blue and Gold)
- Firstmonie Agent Certificate
- Firstmonie Agent Banner
- Firstmonie Agent Dangler
Here are the available Services at a Firstmonie Agent location but you must agree to their Terms and Conditions.
- Open a FirstBank account
- Deposit Money
- Withdraw money from any Bank
- Send money to any Bank
- Pay Bills
- Enrol for BVN
- Buy Airtime and data
- Card balance inquiry
How To Become a Firstmonie Agent?
To become one of the Firstmonie agents, follow the steps below:
- You have to follow the Firstmonie agent onboarding form link. Next, fill out the form correctly
- Full name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Business Type
- Business shop address
- Select: State
- No of years in Business
- Closest FirstBank Branch to Business/Shop
- Agree to the mandatory terms and conditions of the service and tap on the “Send” button.
Once you do this, your request will be sent to First Bank and they will assess your information. Alternatively, you can visit any First Bank branch close to you for onboarding.
Also, see: How To Get Opay POS Machine In Nigeria
What are the Requirements Needed To Become a Firstmonie Agent?
For you to become one of the authorized Firstmonie agents you need to have:
- An existing business in a busy location
- A valid and acceptable means of identification (can be either your National ID card, Voters’ card, Drivers’ License, or International Passport)
- Utility bill that is not more than three months old
- Business CAC registration documentation
- At least N20,000 as your start-up capital
How Much Is Firstmonie’s POS Charge?
The standard POS charge for Firstmonie is 0.5% of any transaction amount you make. For transactions amounts above 20,000 Naira it attracts a flat rate charge of only N20.
How To Reset Firstmonie Agent Pin
If you in any way forgot your ATM PIN First Bank pin, you can reset it.
Reset your PIN over the phone. Call 888-891-2435 and select option 1.
Reset your PIN from I-TALK. Call I-TALK at 866-362-6477 and select option 7.
Reset your PIN at the branch. Visit your local branch and reset your PIN with ease.
Reset your PIN at an ATM.
How To Contact Firstmonie Customer Service?
You can contact Firstmonie customer service by visiting any First Bank around you. You can also reach them through these numbers:
0700FIRSTMONIE (0700-34778-66643), 01-4485500 or 0708-062-500
First Bank Head Office Address: Samuel Asabia House, 35 Marina, P.O. Box 5216, Lagos, Nigeria.
Email Address: [email protected]
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!