Polaris Bank Limited is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It was established on September 24, 2018, following the acquisition of the assets of the defunct Skye Bank Plc by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON). The bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and has its headquarters in Lagos.
Polaris Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and corporate entities. These include savings and current accounts, loans, mortgages, investment products, and treasury services. The bank also has a network of over 300 branches and ATMs across Nigeria.
In October 2022, Polaris Bank was acquired by Strategic Capital Investment Limited (SCIL). SCIL is a private equity firm with a focus on investing in financial services and technology companies in Africa. The acquisition was valued at $1 billion.
Polaris Bank is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience. The bank is focused on customer service, innovation, and financial inclusion. Polaris Bank is also committed to playing a positive role in the Nigerian economy.
Here are some of the key features of Polaris Bank:
- A wide range of banking products and services
- A strong network of branches and ATMs
- A commitment to customer service, innovation, and financial inclusion
- A focus on playing a positive role in the Nigerian economy
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy bank in Nigeria, Polaris Bank is a great option. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, a strong network of branches and ATMs, and a commitment to customer service. Polaris Bank is also committed to playing a positive role in the Nigerian economy.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Polaris Bank:
- Wide range of banking products and services
- Strong network of branches and ATMs
- Commitment to customer service
- Financial inclusion
- Focus on playing a positive role in the Nigerian economy
- New bank, so it may not have the same level of experience as some of its competitors
- Acquisition by SCIL in October 2022 may lead to changes in the bank’s strategy and operations
Overall, Polaris Bank is a good option for those looking for a reliable and trustworthy bank in Nigeria. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, a strong network of branches and ATMs, and a commitment to customer service. Polaris Bank is also committed to playing a positive role in the Nigerian economy.
Polaris Bank USSD codes
|*833#||Smart Code. This is Polaris Bank’s Smart Code, a smart banking solution that allows you to perform a variety of banking transactions from your mobile phone, including checking your balance, transferring money, paying bills, and more.|
|*833*1#||Register for Smart Code. If you are a new Polaris Bank customer, you will need to register for Smart Code before you can use it. To do this, dial 8331# from your registered mobile phone number. You will be prompted to enter your account number and create a PIN.|
|*833*2#||Pay bills. You can use Smart Code to pay bills for a variety of services, including electricity, water, cable TV, and internet. To pay a bill, dial 8332# and select the biller you want to pay. You will then be prompted to enter your account number, the bill amount, and the biller’s reference number.|
|*833*3#||Transfer money. You can use Smart Code to transfer money to other Polaris Bank accounts. To transfer money, dial 8333# and enter the recipient’s account number, the amount you want to transfer, and your PIN.|
|*833*4#||Block your ATM card. If you lose your ATM card, you can block it using Smart Code. To do this, dial 8334# and enter your ATM card number. You will then be prompted to create a new PIN.|
|*833*5#||Check your account balance. You can use Smart Code to check your account balance. To do this, dial 8335# and enter your PIN.|
|*833*6#||Buy airtime. You can use Smart Code to buy airtime for yourself or for others. To buy airtime, dial 8336# and enter the phone number you want to buy airtime for, the amount of airtime you want to buy, and your PIN.|
|*833*7#||Get help. If you need help with Smart Code, you can dial 8337# and speak to a customer service representative.|
Please note that these are just some of the many features that are available on Polaris Bank’s Smart Code. For a complete list of features and instructions, please visit the Polaris Bank website.
What is Polaris USSD code?
The Polaris USSD code is *833#. It is a short code that allows you to access Polaris Bank’s mobile banking services without having to use the internet. You can use the Polaris USSD code to check your balance, transfer money, pay bills, and more.
To use the Polaris USSD code, simply dial *833# from your mobile phone. You will then be prompted to enter your account number and PIN. Once you have entered your credentials, you will be able to access a variety of banking services.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Polaris USSD code:
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime
- Block your card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set up a standing order
- View your transaction history
- And more!
The Polaris USSD code is a convenient way to access your Polaris Bank account without having to use the internet. It is a secure and reliable way to manage your finances.
Here are some additional details about the Polaris USSD code:
- It works on all mobile networks in Nigeria.
- It is available 24/7.
- It is free to use.
- You do not need to have a data plan to use it.
What is the USSD code for Polaris Bank loan?
The USSD code for Polaris Bank loan is *833*12#. You can use this code to apply for a loan, check your loan status, and make loan repayments.
To apply for a loan, simply dial *833*12# and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your account number, your phone number, and the amount of money you would like to borrow. You will also be asked to provide some basic information about yourself, such as your name, date of birth, and occupation.
Once you have submitted your application, Polaris Bank will review it and get back to you within 24 hours. If your application is approved, the money will be deposited into your account immediately.
You can also use the USSD code to check your loan status. To do this, simply dial *833*12# and select the option for “Loan Status.” You will be able to see the amount of money you have borrowed, the interest rate on your loan, and the date your loan is due.
Finally, you can use the USSD code to make loan repayments. To do this, simply dial *833*12# and select the option for “Loan Repayment.” You will be asked to enter the amount of money you would like to repay. Once you have submitted your payment, the money will be deducted from your account immediately.
Why is Polaris USSD not working?
There are a few possible reasons why Polaris USSD might not be working.
- Technical issues: Polaris Bank may be experiencing technical issues with their USSD platform. If this is the case, they will likely be working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Network issues: Your mobile network provider may be experiencing issues that are preventing you from accessing Polaris USSD. If this is the case, you can try switching to a different network or waiting a few minutes and trying again.
- Account issues: There may be an issue with your Polaris Bank account that is preventing you from accessing USSD. If this is the case, you can contact Polaris Bank customer service for assistance.
If you are still having trouble accessing Polaris USSD after trying these troubleshooting steps, you can contact Polaris Bank customer service for further assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting Polaris USSD issues:
- Make sure you are using the correct USSD code: The Polaris USSD code is *833#.
- Make sure you are using a registered phone number: The phone number you are using to access USSD must be registered with your Polaris Bank account.
- Make sure you have enough airtime: USSD transactions require a small amount of airtime.
- Try restarting your phone: Sometimes restarting your phone can resolve technical issues.
- Try using a different network: If you are using a mobile network that is known to be having issues, try switching to a different network.
- Wait a few minutes and try again: Sometimes USSD services can be temporarily unavailable. If you wait a few minutes and try again, the issue may have resolved itself.
If you have tried all of these troubleshooting steps and you are still having trouble accessing Polaris USSD, you can contact Polaris Bank customer service for further assistance.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!