Short condolence message for friends or family- To say short condolences to friends and family
This article contains steps to write a short condolence message to friends or family.
In this article, we share the steps to write a condolence message; you can send a friend, family, and colleagues along with some basic tips to follow when expressing your support.
Here is an example that shares job-related support and a heartfelt message:
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you peace during this difficult time, “I will always cherish the wonderful memories I have with your dad. He will be forever missed.”
We’re sorry to hear about the passing of ___. Sending love.
Short condolence message
“With heartfelt condolences.”
“Sending caring thoughts your way.”
“I was so saddened to hear of your loss.”
“So sorry for your loss.”
“Thinking of you.”
“Sent with love and remembrance of your loved one.”
“With deepest condolences to the [name] family.”
“Celebrating the life of a great person.”
“Someone so special can never be forgotten.”
Short condolence message for friends
Here is my deepest condolence letter to you and your family for your loss.
- “You’re not alone. I’m here to be a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to anything you want to share.”
- “My heart breaks for you. I’m here to listen to any stories you may want to share about your loved one.”
- “May your happy memories give you peace and comfort during this challenging time.”
- “Please accept my sincere condolences.”
- “I am sharing your sadness as you remember your loved one.”
- “We would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.”
- “We’re so deeply sorry for your loss. We will be thinking of you.”
- “I know that grief comes in waves. That’s why I intend to be with you throughout this difficult journey.”
- “Be kind and gentle with yourself. Take your time and know that you have my full support.”
- “My heart goes out to you for the loss of your dear friend. I know how much she meant to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “Losing someone so close is so hard. I will be here to support you at any time and at any hour.
- “I cannot imagine the pain and heartache you’re feeling. I am praying for your peace and comfort.”
Short condolence message to family
- “Your father was such an inspiration in my life —I’ll never forget the valuable lessons he taught me.”
- “Nothing I can say will take away the pain you are experiencing. Just want you to know that I care about you, and I share in your sadness.”
- “Our hearts are saddened by your loss, and our thoughts are with you.”
- “From what I have heard, your mother was a phenomenal woman. What good memories you must have. Lean on them to remind you of the joy she brought into your life
- “May you look back on the precious memories and find peace in knowing that your father raised an amazing person.”
- “I’m a firm believer that when we lose someone close to us, like a father, they continue to live on through us and give us unbelievable strength. They’re so connected to us that they become a part of us.”
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!