Short Pregnancy Quotes-
Pregnancy quotes are not only a perfect blessing of words for expecting parents but special events such as pregnancy announcements, and baby showers.
If your wife is pregnant, you don’t have to say any negative words or shout at her rather you need to calm them down with your sweet and lovely words as her husband.
So, if you are expecting a baby or about to start your parenting journey, please share these lovely pregnancy quotes with your wife and other pregnant women to motivate and inspire them.
In this post, we have compiled some lovely pregnancy quotes that will remind you of pregnancy and motherhood
Words of encouragement for difficult pregnancy
The best quotes on pregnancy and motherhood are enlisted here:
1. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.”– Harriette Hartigan
2. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.” and so in you, the child your mother lives on and through your family continues to live… so at this time look after yourself and your family as you would your mother for through you all she will truly never die.”– Osho
3. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.”-Mary Mason
4. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”– John Stevenson
5. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one-day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.”– Emily Perkins
6. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.”– Author Unknown
7. “Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”– Elizabeth Stone
8. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.”– Author Unknown
9. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.”– Benjamin Spock
Also, see: Qualities of a good woman in the bible
10. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.”– Anne Christian Buchanan
11. “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.”– Maggie Scarf
12. “Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.”– Maureen Hawkins13. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”–Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
14. “Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.”– Larry Barretto
15. “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.”– Robin Lim
16. “You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.”– Author Unknown
17. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.”– Joan Raphael-Leff
18. “Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck.
This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.”– Jodi Picoult
19. “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love”– Thomas C Haliburton
20. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.”– Author Unknown
21. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
22. “There is no way out of the experience except through it because it is not really your experience at all but the baby. Your body is the child’s instrument of birth.”– Penelope Leach
23. “I’m never as happy as when I’m pregnant. I literally would have 10 babies if I could!”– Tori Spelling
24. “All the time we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming, growing, turning, floating, swimming deep, deep inside?”– Crescent Dragonwagon
25. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.”– George Bernard Shaw
26. “People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death.”– Jessica Simpson
27. ” The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”– Jill Churchill
28. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.”
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!