Qualities of a good woman in the bible-
In this post, we are going to discuss the qualities of a good and virtuous woman.
A virtuous and good woman is a woman who is determined, trustworthy, diligent, industrious, prudent, compassionate, valuable, fruitful, wise, and understanding.
The biblical woman is discerning, gracious, generous, and kind. Generally, women are given a role defined by family and the home.
Rather than seeking to control or manipulate men, the biblical woman is focused on the Lord, and her husband, children, and home.
In Proverb 31: 1-31 the bible was able to state the qualities of a good and a virtuous woman or mother.
1. let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.
2.”Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.
3. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”
4. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
5. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
6. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
7. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands.
8. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar
9. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.
10. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings, she plants a vineyard.
11. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
12. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.
13. In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
14. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
15. When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
16. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
17. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
18. She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.
19. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
20. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
21. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
22. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:29″Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
23. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!