Subtle Signs Your Marriage Is Over –
It takes a lot of determination and strong will for a marriage to last if you notice most things you can’t decipher in your marriage and want to know what it means then, you are in the right article
No Respect for Each Other
When it comes to marriage, love is not enough to sail the marriage boat, respect must be there from both sides, lack of respect leads to so many toxic things like infidelity, and incessant fights, so if there is no respect in your marriage then that is a subtle sign that it is about to sink.
Lack of Sexual Intimacy
Let’s just be honest, sexual intimacy is what keeps most, marriages sailing, quite right over time the sexual desire of most couples depreciates after having a couple of kids, young couples tend to have stronger sexual desire than old couples, so if you and your partner aren’t old enough to have a less sexual desire but the sexual intimacy isn’t there anymore then it is safe to say that your is about to go down.
You Want To Cheat
Whenever you find yourself wanting to cheat on your partner, wanting to compromise your marriage vows then it is safe to know that something is wrong with your marriage and that it is failing, if you don’t resolve it on time then sometimes you will see yourself signing that divorce paper.
You can’t talk without fighting
Once you notice that you and your partner fight always when trying to resolve an issue or not, then it is time to start looking for divorce lawyers.
Bitterness for Spouse
When you find yourself feeling bitter about your partner, regretting some decisions regarding them, then your marriage is coming to an end, normally your partner should make you feel happy and sweet not vice versa.
- Dreading Spending Alone-Time Together
- Your View Of The Future Doesn’t Include Your Spouse
- You won’t apologize to your spouse
- Lack of Trust
- You Jump To The Idea Of Divorce When You Are Upset
- You can’t talk to them about your problems
- Lack of Physical Intimacy
- No One Is Willing To Compromise
- You or your partner have substance abuse issues and won’t get help
- You Are Not Interested in Working on Your Marriage
- You Enjoy Spending More Time Apart Than With Each Other
- You don’t have anything in common anymore
- Not Willing to Adjust
- You never get their undivided attention
- Having Unrealistic Expectations
- Your relationship leaves you constantly feeling drained
To be honest, the relationship itself isn’t the problem, but rather the individuals in it, if you experience any of the above aforementioned, it is better you end things or solve things.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!