In this post, we are going to see How to get Wema Bank POS machine online, How to get Wema Bank POS machine in Nigeria, is Wema bank pos free, how much is Wema pos machine, which bank POS machine is best, and how to get a pos machine from opay.
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. As of 2019, Wema Bank operates the largest digital banking system in Nigeria.
- Accounts & Services
- Personal Current Account
- Salary Current Account
- Tier 1 Savings Account
- SmartSave Account
- Wema Treasure Account (WTA) Individual
- Wema Web Merchant Onboarding
- Wema WebPay.
Use of POS machine
The Wema POS machine can be used to perform almost all transactions in the bank, including:
- You can open Bank account
- Make withdrawer cash from a bank account
- Depositing money into a bank account
- Payment services such as paying bills, such as electricity bills, DSTV, GOTv, StarTimes, utility bills, and tax payments etc.
How To Become A WEMA Bank Agent
Wema Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals are designed to serve as alternative means of payment for goods and services, transactions can either be local or international.
- Customized solutions for Hospitals, Schools, Churches, Airline, and IGR collections.
- Use of USSD on POS
- PayWith Phone number
- QR (Quick Response) Code
- Contactless Mode of Payments
Becoming a Wema Bank agent is not a hard task for an individual who desires to become but there are criteria or procedures that are needed to be guided and followed. Here are the requirements needed to apply:
- Have a physical address
- Have an account in a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank
- Have a registered, licensed business (CAC documents)
- A valid Identification Card (NIN, International Passport, Voter’s Card, or Driver’s License)
- Utility Bill (waste bill, electricity bill, water bill, or tenancy agreement)
- Your BVN
- A standard account number in any commercial bank.
How To Apply For Wema Bank POS Machine
To apply for a Wema Bank POS machine, follow the steps below:
- Visit any Wema Bank branch near you
- Speak with a customer service representative about your interest in acquiring a POS machine.
- Provide the necessary documents, which include a valid form of identification, your business registration certificate, and a letter of intent expressing your interest in obtaining the POS machine.
- The Wema Bank team will review your business and determine your eligibility for the POS machine.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be required to sign a contract and make a deposit for the machine.
After completing these steps, the Wema Bank team will deliver the POS machine to your location and provide you with training and support to ensure you can use it effectively.
you will get it within a few days, depending on the availability of the device and your business location.
Wema Bank POS Charges
Wema Bank POS charges are based on the number of transactions carried out by the merchant. Below is a list of some Wema Bank commissions and also POS charges for Wema Bank:
Agents can charge:
N1,000 to N4,900 For N100
N5000 to N10,900 For N200
N11,000 to N20,900 For N300
N21,000 to N30,900 For N400
N31,000 to N40,000 For N500
N41,100 to N50,000 For N600.
Frequently Asked Question
- How much can I withdraw from Wema Bank POS daily?
The limit of transactions you can make on Wema Bank is N150,000 on ATM, N1,000,000 on the Web, and POS. If you are abroad, the current limit is a total of $100 monthly. This is a temporary arrangement necessitated by current economic issues with foreign currency availability.
- How much is Wema Bank POS machine?
You need enough money to cover the cost of the machine and the customer payments between ₦50,000 and ₦250,000.
Once you have opened a merchant account, you can apply for a POS terminal machine. You will need to provide some information about your business, such as your business name, location, and contact details. The bank will also need to assess your business’s creditworthiness before approving your application.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!