LAUTECH Cut-Off Mark –
It has officially been announced that 170 is the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) cutoff mark for the 2023/2024 admission session.
Therefore, candidates who passed the LAUTECH Cut-Off Mark by scoring 170 and above are eligible to apply for the post-UTME exercise.
In addition, candidates must have chosen LAUTECH as their first choice of institution as they do not accept second choices.
NOTE; Change of course is an alternative for candidates who didn’t meet this eligibility criteria.
Also, candidates should at least credit 5 subjects in their WASSCE or NECO especially the core subjects.
In conclusion, candidates must have strong O’Level and Jamb results to be on the safer side.
LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks
In as much as passing the jamb cut-off mark is important for your admission, the departmental cut-off mark is actually much more important.
Being ignorant about your intended course’s departmental cutoff mark can actually be detrimental to your chances of getting admitted.
However, in this article, we are going to give you the full list of courses offered by LAUTECH and their cutoff marks
- Accounting: 200
- Agricultural Economics: 180
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development: 180
- Agricultural Engineering: 180
- Anatomy: 230
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology: 180
- Animal Production and Health: 180
- Architecture: 200
- Biochemistry: 230
- Building: 190
- Business Management: 200
- Chemical Engineering: 200
- Civil Engineering: 200
- Computer Engineering: 200
- Computer Science: 210
- Consumer and Home Economics: 180
- Crop and Environmental Protection: 180
- Crop Production and Soil Science: 180
- Cyber Security Science: 190
- Earth Science: 190
- Economics: 190
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering: 200
- English and Literary Studies: 190
- Estate Management: 180
- Fine and Applied Arts: 180
- Fisheries and Aquaculture: 180
- Food Engineering: 180
- Food Science: 180
- Forest Resources Management: 180
- History: 180
- Hospitality and Tourism Management: 180
- Information System: 180
- Library and Information Science: 180
- Marketing: 180
- Mechanical Engineering: 200
- Medical Laboratory Science: 250
- Medicine: 270
- Nursing: 260
- Nutrition and Dietetics: 220
- Philosophy: 180
- Physiology: 230
- Pure and Applied Biology: 180
- Pure and Applied Chemistry: 180
- Pure and Applied Mathematics: 180
- Pure and Applied Physics: 180
- Science Laboratory Technology: 180
- Sociology: 180
- Statistics: 180
- Surveying and Geoinformatics: 180
- Transport Management: 180
- Urban and Regional Planning: 180
- Wildlife and Ecotourism Management: 180
We advise candidates to check well and make sure they reach their course’s cutoff mark to be considered for admission.
However, candidates who didn’t make it can change courses as an alternative
We hope this article answers most of your questions and helps you in your admission journey.
That is all for now for the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark, You can check the information on other schools using the links below, If you find this article informative you can recommend it to your friends and family who need it too.
Is LAUTECH doing post-UTME or screening in 2023?
The LAUTECH Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is now available online via www.lautech.edu.ng and registration for LAUTECH post UTME will commence by August 2023. The closing date for the registration of LAUTECH PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been scheduled between September 30 to October 31st, 2023.
Has LAUTECH started giving admission for 2023 and 2024?
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH has released and published the list of admitted students into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
What are the O-level requirements for LAUTECH?
Applicants must possess at least five (5)’O’ level passes at credit level to include English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any two (2) subjects in either Sciences, Social Sciences, or the Arts.
Is LAUTECH a federal or state university?
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a state government-owned and operated Nigerian university. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
How many years does it take to study in LAUTECH?
The Directorate of the part-time programme of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso offers bachelor’s degree programmes for 5 years duration (100 level entry point), four (4) year duration (200 level entry point), three-year duration: top-up/conversion programmees (300 level entry point).
Does LAUTECH give admission without a jamb?
Direct Entry applicants including those on the LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB to be eligible.
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!