In this post, we are going to look into Union Bank login, Union Bank quick loan, Union Bank personal loan, Union Bank quick loan interest rate, how to apply for a quick loan in Union Bank, Union Bank small business loan, Union Bank student loan, and Bank loans in Nigeria.
Keep reading to know more about Union Bank USSD Loan Code, how to apply for Union Bank Loan, and the requirement needed for borrowing loans.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Opening Union Bank Account
You will be required to upload some important documents and some personal details before you can open a Union Bank account.
- Name (First Name -Middle Name – Last Name)
- Date of birth (Day/Month/Year)
- Contact phone number.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Home address.
- Email address.
- Next of KINS
- Residence status.
- Tax identification number.
- Source of income (self-employed).
Let’s see, how to download the Union Bank app with your mobile phone in this tutorial guide.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UNION BANK APP
To download the Union Bank app on your mobile phone, click on your Google Play store or app store; Using BANKING METHOD.
How To Open An Union Bank Account
- On your mobile phone and click on Google Play store/App Store and Install the Union Bank Mobile App.
- Then, click “Open” and log in.
- Select “Country“
- Select language “English“
- Enter your (First, Middle, Last)Name, Marital status, and Gender (Male/Female).
- (BVN) Do you have BVN – Yes/No.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions“.
- Provide necessary information such as Date of birth, Email address, Phone Number, and enter ID type.
- Enter a phone number that is activated.
- Enter a “new pin” and confirm the new pin.
CONGRATULATION, you now have an active account with Union Bank. You can pay in money into the newly opened account.
When you are done with registration, you can now perform all these activities such as checking your account balance, loan, bill payments, buying data, buying airtime for others, buying airtime for yourself to any network (MTN, Airtel, Glo,9Mobile), transferring money to an account, transferring money to other bank accounts and so on.
Requirement (Documents) Needed For Union Bank Loan
You will be asked to provide your personal information details such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth (Month/Day/Year)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- State of Residence
- No of Dependents
- Annual Income
- You will be asked whether you are already a Union Bank Customer? or not
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Account Number
- Office Address
- Loan/Credit Facility
- Loan Amount
- Payment Tenure
- Loan Purpose
Here Are The Terms And Conditions For Applying For Union Bank Loan
These are the terms and conditions, you must meet up to before you can be given a loan to apply for a loan from Union Bank. Follow the below terms and conditions such as:
- You must have an active account on Union Bank for a minimum period of 3 months.
- You must have a certain amount on your account.
- Details of collateral offered (if any) and address.
- You must download the Union Bank mobile app on your phone.
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voter’s card).
- To pay back the money give you the exact time (Due date).
How to Borrow Money From Union Bank
These are steps to follow to get a loan from Union Bank: Turn on your internet, such as a PC or smartphone, and visit your Google Play Store to download the Union Bank App.
“Log in” to your Union Bank account.
Scroll down to choose the “Loan” option.
As a new user, complete the loan form by entering your full (FIRST, MIDDLE, AND LAST) name, phone number, and home address.
Then, enter the loan amount you want to borrow.
Check your information to know if it is correct and click on “Submit“.
Accept their “Terms and Conditions” before submitting and you will be notified.
These are the types of Union Bank of Nigeria loans available to customers;
- Payroll Loans
- Non-Payroll Loans
UNION BANK USSD CODE
The easy way to perform any Union Bank transactions on your phone is by using Union Bank USSD code *826# is used for accessing Union Bank loans, transferring funds, checking account balances, paying bills, and buying airtime.
In a tabular form, we are going to state the activities you can perform while using the POLARIS BANK USSD CODE.
Transfer to Union Bank Account
Transfer to Other Banks
Airtime Recharge for Self
Airtime Top Up Others
*826# > select bill payments
Request ATM card
Hotlist ATM Card
Deactivate Account Phone Number
Increase Account Limit
Locate a Union Bank Branch
Data Capture After Register
Unblock ATM Card
Here are the three requirements needed to activate the Union Bank USSD code, you must have the following:
- A Union Bank account
- A phone number linked to your Union Bank account for receiving an alert
- A debit card and any mobile phone.
Opening An Account With The Use Of The USSD Code
- On your phone (keypad dialer), dial *826# and send the code.
- From the displayed menu Choose “1” open an account.
- Enter your name and phone number.
- Choose the type of account.
- You can either choose to open your account with or without BVN but remember, you will be limited to some things when you do not open your account with BVN.
- Select your preferred debit card from the list
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN that will be used to confirm and authenticate your transactions, and you have successfully opened a Union Bank account on your phone.
Download the app and tap “OPEN AN ACCOUNT“.
Choose “Savings Account” with a Debit Card.
Select your preferred Savings Account and view product details.
Read the Reminders before proceeding.
Then, fill in other requirements needed such as your email address and mobile number then verify your account via OTP.
Read and accept the terms and conditions.
Also, see: See FCMB Bank Loan Requirements In Nigeria
How To Loan Using Union Bank USSD Code
Here are the steps to follow, when you want to use the Union Bank USSD code for a loan.
But have this in mind before you can follow these steps, you must have an active account with Union Bank and also use a mobile phone that has the registered number SIM.
Note: Using these steps, you don’t need a network connection on your PC or smartphone.
- On your phone (keypad dialer), dial *826*41#. and send the code.
- From the displayed menu select “Loans“.
- Then, fill in other requirements needed and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select the account number with which you want to apply for the loan
- Enter the amount you want to loan.
- Enter a 4-digit pin to confirm your transaction.
Once, it is approved, a notification will be sent to your phone that your account has been credited (successful transaction) has been done.
Union Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
In Union Bank, Loan amounts range from 11.80% – 15.50% per annum, Union Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rates help you in obtaining a pocket-friendly EMI amount.
Union Bank Customer Care
If you in any way have difficulties in how to loan using the Union Bank online banking app or Union Bank USSD code, you can contact the Union Bank customer agent for assistance.
You can contact them on 01 2716816 or 07007007000.
Visit the Union Bank email address: [email protected].
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!