UNIOSUN Cut-Off Mark –
The University of Osun school board has declared 160 as the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission session.
With that being said, we are pleased to inform candidates who scored 160 and above are eligible for admission.
However, passing the cut-off mark isn’t the only eligibility criteria needed. Candidates must have chosen UNIOSUN as their first choice in the jamb registration as they do not accept second choices.
Also, Candidates must have scored not less than 5 credits in the WASSCE or NECO most especially the core subjects to be eligible.
UNIOSUN Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2023
The UNIOSUN departmental cut-off mark plays a major role in the candidates’ admission journey, as candidates who didn’t score the intended course cut-off mark are likely not to be given admission.
Below is the list of courses offered by UNIOSUN and their cutoff marks
- Accounting- 160
- Adult Education- 160
- Agricultural Economics- 160
- Agricultural Engineering- 160
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development- 160
- Agronomy- 160
- Anatomy- 160
- Animal Science- 160
- Arabic Language & Literature- 160
- Banking & Finance- 160
- Biochemistry- 160
- Biotechnology- 160
- Building- 160
- Business Administration- 160
- Business Education- 160
- Chemical Engineering- 160
- Chemistry- 160
- Christian Religious Studies- 160
- Civil Engineering- 160
- Common & Islamic Law- 200
- Computer Science- 160
- Cooperative & Rural Development – 160
- Criminology & Security Studies- 160
- Cyber Security- 160
- Demography & Social Statistics- 160
- Economics- 160
- Education & Biology- 160
- Education & Chemistry- 160
- Education & Economics- 160
- Education & English Language- 160
- Education & History- 160
- Education & Physics- 160
- Education & Political Science- 160
- Educational Management – 160
- Educational Technology- 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering- 160
- English & Internation Studies- 160
- English Language- 160
- Entrepreneurship- 160
- Environmental Education- 160
- Estate Management- 160
- Fine & Applied Arts- 160
- Fisheries & Aquaculture- 160
- Fisheries & Wildlife Management- 160
- Food Science & Technology- 160
- Forestry- 160
- French- 160
- French & International Studies- 160
- Geography- 160
- Geology- 160
- Guidance & Counselling- 160
- History & International Studies- 160
- Home Economics- 160
- Industrial Chemistry- 160
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management- 160
- Information Science- 160
- Information Technology- 160
- International Relations & Diplomacy- 160
- Islamic Studies- 160
- Law- 200
- Library & Information Science- 160
- Linguistics- 160
- Linguistics & Communication Studies- 160
- Literature In English- 160
- Marketing- 160
- Mathematics- 160
- Mathematics & Education Technology- 160
- Mechanical Engineering- 160
- Medical Laboratory Science- 160
- Medicine & Surgery- 200
- Microbiology- 160
- Nursing/Nursing Science- 200
- Nutrition & Dietetics- 160
- Peace & Conflict Resolution- 160
- Pharmacology- 160
- Philosophy- 160
- Physics With Electronics- 160
- Physiology- 160
- Plant Biology- 160
- Political Science- 160
- Psychology- 160
- Political Science & International Relations- 160
- Public Administration- 160
- Public Health Technology- 160
- Radiography & Radiation Science- 160
- Science Laboratory Technology- 160
- Social Work- 160
- Sociology- 160
- Software Engineering- 160
- Statistics- 160
- Teacher Education Science- 160
- Theatre Arts- 160
- Tourism Studies- 160
- Urban & Regional Planning- 160
- Vocational & Technical Education- 160
- Wildlife Management- 160
- Yoruba- 160
- Zoology- 160
We hope this article answers most of your questions and helps you in your admission journey.
That is all for now for the UNIOSUN Cut-Off Mark, You can check the information on other schools using the links below, If you find this article informative you can recommend it to your friends and family who need it too.
What is the cut-off mark for UNIOSUN 2023 2024 admission?
The general cut-off is 160, with specific marks for courses like Nursing, Medicine, and Law at 200. Candidates below the cut-off are not eligible for Post UTME.
What is the age limit for UNIOSUN?
Is the hostel compulsory at UNIOSUN?
In a statement released by the University Public Relations Officer, Ademola Adesoji stated that residence in the hostels across the six campuses of the University remains compulsory for fresh students who have been offered admission into the University.
Can I enter Osun without JAMB?
Students can now gain admission into Osun State University without JAMB and post ume after nine months via the IJMB programme. IJMB means interim joint matriculation board. It is a nine-month programme that enables students to gain direct admission into 200level without Jamb
Is cooking allowed in UNIOSUN?
The management of Osun State University has banned cooking by students in the university’s hostels across all campuses.
How many campuses does UNIOSUN have?
Osun State University, a multi-campus institution operating a collegiate system, has seven Colleges on six campuses located in the six geopolitical zones of Osun State.
How do I know if I got admission to UNIOSUN?
By, to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/. Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field. Finally, click on the sign-in button to see your UNIOSUN admission status
How many students does Uniosun admit yearly?
As of the 2022/2023 academic session over 6000 students were admitted
Do you find Six9ja useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!